Reviews for Test
Confuzzle333 chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
Very realistic. I can imagine them doing school like that. Also everything went smoothly and I like how you kept them in character really well.

Great job. 3
Kudostoall chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
This is funny; I really liked it. I loved the study date thing, and the part about being Raven at the end. Those made me laugh. I like this as one-shot material, but somehow I think that it would really be nice to have a companion story to read. I give this a 5 out of 5.1 thumbs up, especially with having Beast Boy and Raven in character.
timkhj chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
Very cute. I like it.
6StringSamurai13 chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
VERY cute. Great job on the dialogue and characterizations of both BB and Raven. Nice premise for the story too. Keep up the great work!
RedWheeler chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
I thought it was pretty realistic, from the fact that they would most likely take online classes to the problems in the other Titan's teaching methods.

Everything was written well, I don't believe I found any mistakes... but I don't usually find them unless they're painstakenly obvious. I liked it myself, specifically the reaction from the "It's a study date" comment. Yep.

But, I'm going to have to disagree with some, I believe, that said you should expand on this one-shot. I like it the way it is, I think it is just better suited this way. If you have a problem with that, take it up with me at home Shawn.

On another note, blobbity gook is awesome!

Good job yet again; can't wait to see the other ninety something from you!
Karkadinn chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
Cute. I second Digi's opinion... this would be very nice as something more than just a oneshot. It would be interesting to see how the Titans take to schoolwork.
SithKnight-Galen chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
That was indeed very funny. I can actually see this taking place during any downtime segment in the series..or the comics too for that matter.
novocayne chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
What do you mean by a ONE-SHOT? This shouldn't BE a one-shot! Please continue!

I want to see how the study date goes! _

Raven: It's NOT a study date!