Reviews for Guardian
melissasjack1 chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Oh...

Sheer perfection.

I LOVE BOOTH and I love the way you write him.
Kissa1 chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Aww...! This made my nose tingle the way it does when I almost cry. Happy tears, that is, "look at all the cute"-tears, "that is so sweet"-tears. Oh Booth. This is how Aliens in a Spaceship REALLY should have ended.
JennCorinthos chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
WOW...

JENNIFER
CupcakeBean chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
So sweet and very Booth-like. :)
fanofbones chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
aw...protector...so Booth

fab
mumrulz chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
Yes I am aware that in one of my earlier messages I said was quickly passing through your homepage...but I got sidetracked. In a good way. I used to always avoid drabbles, until I started reading all your recent ones. So I decided to come back & check out all the ones I had previously missed.

...as they say better late than never. LOL. :-)

Loved this episode. Booth's reaction to Brennan missing (only downside of it was Cam :-(). This follows on brilliantly. I can imagine Booth's need to protect Brennan. Wanting to stay on the couch, which typically Brennan declines. And typical Booth stays outside all night in his car..guarding her. Loved it.

Going to look for the next one.:-):-):-)
LocoGreggo chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
Aw...Booth. Great story.
Habita chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Hi Lerdo!

I have just read this little fic and I had to tell you how much I loved it! :-)

I have always loved post "Aliens in a spaceship". There are so many possibilities about what could happen next! Its wonderful to read each one.

And I love your fic because in my opinion you kept Booth and Brennan perfectly in character. I mean, the Brennan being strong thing ("...Im fine"), but allowing him to drive her home and even escorting her inside her apartment. And Booth respecting her way of coping but caring so much at the same time and staying outside to make sure she will be ok.

So, so tender :-)

Really nice job, congrats on it! :-)

Thanks for sharing!
mag31 chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
Short but efficient. I like these stories that happen at the end of an episode. Please write more of them!
angel6.d chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
That was super sweet of Booth, staying to make sure she was safe. Really loved this, short and super sweet. Great job!

-angel6
MadeOfStars chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
Sweet, wonderful as always... And I could see her refusing him and him staying to watch out for her anyway. Lovely.