Reviews for Naruto: Rewritten Legacy
mr.J chapter 5 . 10/19/2014
Naruto's mother has red hair
Darkwarrior0416 chapter 14 . 4/20/2014
UPDATE UPDATE
Lucio BetaBlake chapter 14 . 12/26/2013
Oh my god... I love this story! MOAR!
hopeless fight chapter 6 . 11/1/2013
aurons and yes roy mustangs gloves are a must
hopeless fight chapter 9 . 9/20/2013
a jutsus witch shatters bone on contact by deterning the chackra network in that area
iros220 chapter 12 . 8/27/2013
Omg that sasuke pairing comment XD
Amber Silverwood chapter 5 . 8/21/2013
Would you mind updating your chapters because the Yondaime's name is Minato Namikaze and his wife is Kushina Uzumaki and she has red hair.
VanitasTheFool.1 chapter 14 . 8/7/2013
I love this story.
VanitasTheFool.1 chapter 8 . 8/7/2013
amazing, this story is epic maybe even beyond epic
Knights Of Millennium chapter 6 . 7/15/2013
Three started to fool around...doesn't that sentence just scream "OH MY GOD THEY WERE DOING THE NAUGHTY...NARUTO IS A CHIBI PIMP! "
Ratchet2546 chapter 14 . 7/10/2013
Hope you decide to pick up again great story
Alpenwolf chapter 3 . 3/14/2013
Her close were simply a cute light orange t-shirt, light blue short, and a pair of normal sandals. ... I think you meant clothes and not close here ...
Alpenwolf chapter 2 . 3/13/2013
you know the position, legs curled under body as the person sits on their knees to their toes ...you mean seiza?
snoopy.0 chapter 14 . 2/15/2013
Like the story keep up the good work.
Armandhas chapter 3 . 2/11/2013
I'll be completely honest here:

I do not like your story. This is not flaming, merely my opinion. But, I will explain my reasons.

For one, overuse of Japanese. That will always get on my nerves, no matter how much potential a story has.
Secondly, there are too many grammar/sentence structure faults. Which makes it pretty hard to read.
Thirdly, the characters are too weird. None of them seem right. Ignoring the OCness of the Kyuubi of course.

I'm terribly sorry for seemingly badmouthing your story, but I thought that I should give proper feedback at the very least.

I wish you the best of luck in future endeavors