Reviews for Worth it
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
I am watching the Cube movie right now.
I wondered if there are some fanfictions and oha, there are!
Just a hand full, so I looked for interesting summaries, and yours was the first I read!

I had to laugh then you wrote about Kazane. I always wondert what happened to him after he left the cube. And if he got his gumdrops! I don't think so... poor Kazane.

I think the end of the Story is a little bit... OOC.
Why would they help Worth? They put him in there, knowing / suspecting he would die.

But all in all I liked your short story.
Marzipan chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Hello. Would it be possible for you to finish this story? I'd be interested to see what happens.
Tinfoilswag chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
*falls to knees* DAMN YOU 2007 WHYYY!
StorytellerRP chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Cube is one of my favorite movies. While reading this story I was hoping that this was a chapter 1 and that there was more. When you start a story, you need to be committed to finishing what you started, if only for the readers. Besides, I would love to know what happens next.
Lindsey chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Pleaswe write more on this story it has great potential.
Kristin chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
C'mon you cant leave us like this! Youve gotta update soon, this is such I great idea !
tweetiebird chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
cool! Please update
anonymous chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
C'mon! You can't just stop there! Please update! This is a really interesting story and I enojoyed reading it. It would be a shame if it wasn't continued. Plus, I'm dying to find out what happens to Worth!
Sapho chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
Aw... If only !

Nice story, really, nice end. I prefer that one to the movie's...
alokin00 chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
you know , I think he could have survived another Cube cycle cause it didnt look like he was injured really bad .

I really think he could have stayed alive ...
Angel of the CUBE chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
I Would Really Like this story to be continued! this is an excellent begining!
APM chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
KEEP GOING! You can't stop there! PLEASE update soon!
mzdarkstar chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
oh, cool. interesting idea for the after story. Star*
Gremblin chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
Great start! Please update soon, can't wait to find out what happens next.
cmanuk chapter 1 . 5/25/2007