Reviews for Worth it
Marzipan chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Hello. Would it be possible for you to finish this story? I'd be interested to see what happens.
Tinfoilswag chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
*falls to knees* DAMN YOU 2007 WHYYY!
StorytellerRP chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Cube is one of my favorite movies. While reading this story I was hoping that this was a chapter 1 and that there was more. When you start a story, you need to be committed to finishing what you started, if only for the readers. Besides, I would love to know what happens next.
Lindsey chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Pleaswe write more on this story it has great potential.
Kristin chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
C'mon you cant leave us like this! Youve gotta update soon, this is such I great idea !
tweetiebird chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
cool! Please update
anonymous chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
C'mon! You can't just stop there! Please update! This is a really interesting story and I enojoyed reading it. It would be a shame if it wasn't continued. Plus, I'm dying to find out what happens to Worth!
Sapho chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
Aw... If only !

Nice story, really, nice end. I prefer that one to the movie's...
alokin00 chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
you know , I think he could have survived another Cube cycle cause it didnt look like he was injured really bad .

I really think he could have stayed alive ...
Angel of the CUBE chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
I Would Really Like this story to be continued! this is an excellent begining!
APM chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
KEEP GOING! You can't stop there! PLEASE update soon!
mzdarkstar chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
oh, cool. interesting idea for the after story. Star*
Gremblin chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
Great start! Please update soon, can't wait to find out what happens next.
cmanuk chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
dun dun dun!

Please continue! :)
Llanea chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
oh no way! you can't leave it there! thats mean! *patpats mean authors head lovingly* please hurry with an update because i have been looking for these films for over two years and i got a mate to get them for me three days ago...i did nothing but watch them in consecutive order for 4 1/2 hours. AWESOME MOVIES! gotta love a decent sci fi trilogy! and this is a really cool fic that i hope you are gonna make really long! bloody hell im hyper tonight *runs around in circles yeling "save worth! save worth!"*

David hewlett is a fantastic actor! gotta love any story based on his charactes (recomend: stargate atlantis; breaking walls and imposter...or just every one on my favourites lol :