Reviews for Moved by the Light
Common chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Awww, Shucks. You just gave me all the warm and fuzzies. A good LinkxMidna fix, if any.
Anon chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
What a sweet one-shot! Well done.
skyscraperopera chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
I can't say i am not surprised over the fact that this is one of the most beautiful Midna x Link fics. ever, after all, you wrote it. I absolutely love your writing-style, wish there was more you's here! A really wonderful fic. you got the emotions and characters very good captured, once again. :)
Atalan chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Oh, this is lovely. I really like Midna's description of Link - you've got him perfectly.
Blue-n-Pink chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
OMG SO BEAUTIFUL! ;_;

*favs*
Confiscated Retina chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
Oh, this is lovely! Very well written and the characters are perfect! Great work!
chao-hellsing chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
*aww* That was so cute.
Nari of Mirkwood chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
This was truly such a beautiful one-shot! I agree with Lady Inari, words can't describe how beautiful this was! Excellant job!

-Amashi-chan
Lady Inari chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
OMG! This is quite possibly THE BEST EVER (!) oneshot romance oneshot that I have EVER read! I don't even think there's a word to describe it except beautiful, and that doesn't even do it justice! Fave stories, definitely!

Lady Inari
IGAF-kun chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
interesting. Nice work.
Shadowani chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
bieutiful.
AzureAquarius chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
AW! That was so sweet! I loved it!
turtleduckss chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
This was really good!
Thawn716 chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
Nice very Nice. That is all I really have to say about it, it ends well and tells all it has to tell very nice.
Hawki chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
There seems to be a few typos and although it may be intentional, past and present tense interchange. Still, it's good overall, especially with the characterisation.