Reviews for Better Than Me
Saholia chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
Wow, this is really good. Sesshomaru...not good enough...?...lol, but I do love the plot. I hope there's a sequel, if not, this story rocks alone!
my name is paper YAH chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
this is depressing.. so what did he do? cheat on her?
pink-sparkle69 chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
i love the story...the song make me cry when ever i hear it because my ex-boyfriend made me a cd with this song when we broke up...sad stuff
SammehIsTehSecks chapter 1 . 3/24/2007
Aww.

My ex-boyfriend did that to me, it hurt like hell then I convinced him to go out with me again then I finally realized that I just didn't want him to leave because I'd be lonely but I go over that! D And um yeah, I am better off without him.
xFireflyx chapter 1 . 2/13/2007
I like it. It's a great story. You should continue it, I would love to read more.

]
Kookie134 chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
OmG this story was so sad you should continue it it's aawwssoommee
Kairou Watoshimi chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
Sniff that was such a cute story. Make a sequel unless you already have one.
Drawkcab chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
I know what you mean. I love the couple as well I just have trouble finding a way they don't end up dying because of there love. I have to say with S/K are doomed in angst. Well that's what I think. I want them to have a happy ending but it just doesn't make sense when it happens. I do like your fic. I happen to love the way you started it. I also like how he called only to hang up. Sweet in a sad sort of way..

-Drawkcab
Anime Lady PIMP chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
I like it! _ nice and angsty!
Energy imbalance chapter 1 . 1/25/2007