Reviews for Untitled
DelfineNotPadfoot chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
I could be crying right now, and... oh! Yeah, my eyes are watery.
TherSia chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Situation right now: Wailing in agony internally for the ending.
yay chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Yes, he did. But it would've been better if he'd warned her a more adequate way.
HishazelEyes chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
aw! That's so fast that it melted my heart away... you made my day! )
Crissytje chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Well that was sad , more like TRAGEDY xd more than just drama :o
TillyMe chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
cute!:)
evergreeneyes chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
Sad yet poignant - this was very well-written, and I feel that the briefness and seeming randomness of the moments you showed us contributed to the feeling of danger and inertia (gah, I've been writing way too many english essays lately :D ) - well done!
littlegraycloud chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
damn you to freaking hell.

im crying.

again.

bye
Sharlmalfoy chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Oh my God! I sat in front of my computer like paralized, speechless fro about a minute... It was touching and... real! I absolutely loved it. Great job!

- Sharly xx
villainvalkyrie chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
you really have a thing for sad stories..dont you? lol :D

authors usually leave me impressions with their writing styles coz i'm really observant in sentence constructions and their manner in writing that i can identify the work of an author right away.. and this is the impression you left me.. its refreshing.. i like it.. :)
Celebrytie Aris Channas chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
I am left speechless! Do you know how long I sat in silence before I realized I HAD to review? This is so good, so wonderfully, wonderfully sad. Such beauty through tragic words...

My goodness...I love your talent!
la saboteuse chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
Wow.
fudgeandbrownies chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
oh gosh that was wonderful

love your fics!
dobbydarling chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
whoa! taht was bloody brilliant! and what an ending! great job!
sincerelyours96 chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
what is the name of the poem at the end of it please i want to know so fucking badly so PM me about it please