Reviews for Survive The Horror, Welcome The Guest
McAWrites chapter 4 . 5/24/2007
Ya know,Grey's Anatomy could totally function with out Meredith, I thought I was the only one who had figured that out.
peds-freak chapter 4 . 3/2/2007
I hope you plan to update this story,because it's GREAT!
SamMorgan-Cassidine chapter 4 . 2/17/2007
no i cant believe you killed her. who is that women derek saw i hope its meredith. this story looks like its going to be really good please update soon please please.
desecretperson chapter 4 . 1/26/2007
please say she is alive, please!
AddisonMD chapter 4 . 1/26/2007
Good luck with the move! I'm looking forward to the next shocking chapter. :)
tayababy chapter 3 . 1/25/2007
evil identical twin...

i love it. and he deserves to be happy
tayababy chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
i love it. i think it would be good to see how derek reacts. or lives. yeah
emiilyjannne chapter 3 . 1/25/2007
oh my god that was great

you could feel dereks pain and everyones sorrow and the tension as it was all unfolding.

great job.
NaleyOTH23 chapter 3 . 1/25/2007
OMG! OMG! You've totally got me in tears here thinking that Mer's dead! And I have a feeling that she's really not but I'll never know for sure unless you update, AND SOON! I'm completely hooked on this fic! You were right on when writing the grief that everyone was going through in the second chapter. Can't wait for more!
xx.Katalyst.xx chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
I really enjoyed the fic so far... but don't leave us hanging for too long! Maybe Merideth has an evil twin? Maybe Merideth was the evil twin? O
AddisonMD chapter 3 . 1/25/2007
My poor Addison got slapped! :(

I did enjoy the chapter though. It's going well!
blackskittles chapter 3 . 1/25/2007
Um... Mere is dead :( Good Story so far though
Kate and Jack forever chapter 3 . 1/25/2007
Great Chapter~!~ Update soon peaz...wonder who it is?
rookieblue10 chapter 3 . 1/25/2007
I'm going to review just to tell you this. I like the story, and I also want to know the mystery guest but I have only one complaint... what is your problem? Just because people read and don't R&R doesn't mean that they don't like your story or respect you any less or anything. So why even say anything like that in the bio. of this story! That's just crazy! But anyways, the story's good. Keep going...
pampi.iranzo chapter 3 . 1/25/2007
Oh, come on. Don't leave me like that. Who was it? LOL Just kidding. Keep updating, because it's going to be a good story