Reviews for Love Letter
What's-Yer-Offer chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
That was so cute!

Loved it!
RPPuzzle chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Great interpretation of what the love letter story's all about. Dang how the heck did I miss the detail of when Yukari and Minamo were in high school it was an all-girls school? Is that canon? Hm... I understand Minamo's nervousness when it comes to being in love too well...

Lol yeah Yukari would totally laugh about Minamo putting the letter in the wrong locker. It is kinda funny if you think about it. And Yukari's response to Tomo eavesdropping on them was fantastically so in character :D. Love how Osaka had a brilliant moment in her simple-minded thinking :).
Demented Noodles chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
That love letter thing has been used a bit in a few stories. Loved how you used it. Excellent work!
Hwikek chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
MinamoxYukari DX (seriously considers shooting self or trolling)

Why? ;(
RaptorJuice chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
This story was so awesome and cute and funny and amazing that it requires a new addition to the English language: Brilliantastic! The ending never fails to make me go "aww"
Rabanete chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
“And I know where your locker is.”

Nice one ;D
N.H.Keys chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
nice one adding in the tomo/yomi-ness that was like the strawberry on top of the cake to me i liked the story the first fe lines were right from the show made it diff
The.Hoppy chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
*bliss* No matter how many times I read this it always gives me the Warm Fuzzies. So I figured, why not actually /review/ this time? (wow, novel concept) Anyway, mm...I love it. Love love love. It captures them so perfectly, and you didn't even slip up by making the confession too cliched or mushy- you just made it /Yukari/, doing what Yukari does in a way that made things work out. And that's awesome. *grins*

BioDragon chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
That was funny and cute, my favorite combonation. Double woot! Ciao. _
LtStorm chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
I love it. Great fic, very cute.
sapphicspencil chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
*heart* Ah, you do write the best Yukari x Nyamo stuff :3
Fanube chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
Oh Lords, I see your pen name and squeal in girl-sih delight. Haha, Love Letter!
GBela1 chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
Wow. I always wondered what the love letter was about and finally something that is funny and a great fit to the anime. No matter, any Yukari and Nyamo fanfic is worth reading especially when you make it so fitting with the two and so funny. I think I've laughed as hard as when I watched the anime. I should buy the manga...
writer-jm chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
Once again, you prove how deep a grasp you have on the Yukari/Nyamo situation! Perhaps you have a Yukari somewhere in your life?

This one was really fun to see. The misplaced letter was an excellent addition that fit in so neatly, especially considering Yukari's humor. Nice to see Tomo working as the plot detective on this one. Extra points for the Yomi/Tomo-ness!

Why are you not on my alerts yet? *bonk*

AnimeCrazy195 chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
That was awsome how you made a surprizing Tomo/Yomi Minamo/Yukari ending. For some reason, I should have expected that. Lovely fanfic. Keep'em commin!