Reviews for Midnight Waltz
FishFriend chapter 4 . 3/28/2007
Very Good. Though, I think you may want a authors note summing up whats happened so far. I"ve read this twice and I"m a little confused, myself.
professionaldooropener chapter 5 . 3/28/2007
Wow, are you sure that your're not Stephanie Meyer in disguise because this seems exactly like something she would write! Amazing simply amazing UPDATE SOON!
Storms chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
I love it. The dynamics are perfect and the characterization is spot on. Great job...I can't wait to read the rest.
ATangibleEssence chapter 4 . 3/28/2007
it's very rare to find a fanfiction that's not overly silly, overly angsty, or overly out of character...thank you for writing something worth reading...i'm going absolutely cookoo-bananas while i'm waiting for eclipse to come out and this has been the tastiest morsel yet
Kasai13 chapter 4 . 3/28/2007
I like the plot, so keep it going. but chapter 5 is not working at the moment. just thought u should know.
Angelnanoo chapter 5 . 3/28/2007
OMG! I love this fic! Ah what is Edward HIDING? UPDATE SOON OR I DIE! lol

Lou
dark fairy79 chapter 5 . 3/28/2007
so good
Little Pyrefly chapter 5 . 3/28/2007
I saw the alert in my inbox and I literally screamed. Wow. This chapter was SO COOL! It's about time Edward got over himself. yay they're back together! XD :P You portrayed him perfectly by the way - I loved that fight scene with Alice...and when he threw Jasper up against a wall I was shocked...in a very "that was so awesome" kind of way.

I hate that Edward is hiding something! Typical of him though. :S You'd better post the next chapter soon or I swear heads will roll! Nah, just kidding...but an update soon would be great. Please?

~Py
Emmohdee chapter 4 . 3/12/2007
Very impressive- you've certainly got me hooked. I'm extremely interested to see what Edward's reaction to Bella's impending transformation will be. And her power! Update soon, please!
Obscurebookwyrm chapter 4 . 3/11/2007
Hmm... why do I get the feeling Aro's going to make this unnecessarily difficult? Oh well - I guess that's what Edward and Bella get for being so ridiculous about the whole matter. I can't wait to see what happens next, so I hope you update soon! And if you're still looking for a beta, I'd be happy to volunteer. If you're interested, send me an email - the address is maffeoel( ) . Just remove the parentheses.

Maffeoel
wildly-wrathful chapter 4 . 3/11/2007
Bella! Oh, Bella!

Hey, at least there was some Edward in this chapter! Hopefully more soon!

Awesome chapter!
amrawo chapter 4 . 3/10/2007
great chapter! i loved it! i don't like aro's condition... update soon!
NotMixedEqually chapter 4 . 3/9/2007
this is a great story. i love your take on everything. i'll be your beta if you want me too! update as soon as you can!
0zephyr0 chapter 4 . 3/8/2007
Great chapter : ) I can't wait for Edward's role to develop more. I don't think I've read much of your stuff where he was actualy present and part of the story as a major role-I think . . . Anyways, can't wait for the next chapter! Oh, and I would really love to do beta reading work for you!
Daimios chapter 4 . 3/8/2007
I like writing reviews. Long reviews, analyzing plot elements, offering effusive praise on the stories I love best on fanfiction. One of my reviewers once mentioned that she hadn't reviewed one of my stories because it was so good, she just was too enthralled to even consider it. For the first time, I know what she was talking about. After finishing the fourth chapter...I blinked blankly at the computer screen, seeing the visions you offered, so clear and distinct, rather than the actual words. I had no desire to review-I was stunned SPEECHLESS. I wouldn't have, either, if I didn't force myself to. It would be awfully convenient if you could read my mind, so I would not have to break the spell of my silence...but of course, that is asking too much ;).

Even as I was so enthralled, there were mistakes that glared at me-though I did my best to ignore them. Well, they aren't by definition "mistakes"...but, they can be fixed. For one, the way you describe the family's reaction to Edward's absence; the first time you noted "Carlisle second-guessing himself, Esme always crying..." I noted the correlation to the Miscalculation extra-and I appreciated it. But, as you continued to repeat it as Alice explained her reasoning for what she was doing...it became redundant, and I wished you could reword it, or offer some of Alice's fresh insight. Then, I noticed a typo (revere instead of reverie)...and if there was anything else, it wasn't enough to bother me significantly :P.

Picturesque imagery ("terracotta walls of the city blurred; archways and window became indistinguishable as Alice ran" particularly struck me-I think the word "terracotta" added the exotic effect); engaging plot (the emotions are so intense, and you excellently captured the guilt welling in Bella, how her internal conflict sways her purpose; making the connection with HOW she approached the issue, so she could see it not as whom she was leaving behind, but if she COULD leave Alice, was absolutely brilliant.); and intriguing foreshadowing ("she looked like she wasn't so sure..." foreshadowed how badly this plan could go wrong, yet, allows that this could be an effect of the intimidating castle structure. You use the imagery to your advantage: "Greek-style columns on either side DOMINATING the path."). All elements work to make this story absolutely riveting.

I thought I would not be able to muster a long review...but I suppose, where there's a will, there's a way ;). By the way, throughout your story I listened to Emily Haines, her Knives Don't Have Your Back CD. I think you might find it similarly appealing, but that's just a thought ;).
244 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »