Reviews for Midnight Waltz
radioactive77 chapter 7 . 5/13/2009
Oh...I wish you hadnt stopped writing this!
gilo chapter 7 . 5/9/2009
ah i love it!

whats bellas power in your story?

and you cant just leave it there!

make edward forgive everyone and get rid of the volturi! lol

post more soon anyway! :)please!
IamLeahsConscience chapter 7 . 4/6/2009
Oh my Bella! You have the characters down *pat*, as they say for some strange and exotic reason, and your plot is filled with perfectly secured twists and turns to bring out the adventure in yuor tale! I can't wait for more! I especially love your style of writing; exactly like Stephenie Meyer.

Update soon! I mean it! I will send cyber chocolate brownies if you do! No joke!
cordqueen chapter 7 . 4/5/2009
hm, so is the story dead? Or are you going to update?
BlindLittleRain chapter 7 . 3/25/2009
please don't wait a year.

And please have bella realise her blocking power so there will be a happilly ever after?
Prismaa chapter 7 . 3/24/2009
I really like this story and I do hope you’ll continue writing it. :)
bbtwilightlover chapter 7 . 3/18/2009
i love your story :D

it's very well written and i hope you'll update VERY SOON..! :D
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 7 . 3/15/2009
ok s i just lke love ur story! i started reading it and couldnt stop! i lve how edwards all possesive! and i almost cried wen jake pleaded with her to stay! i cant wait to find out wat happens. i really do hope they get out becuz u said u wuld brind jacob into the story...

and somethings tht iz majorly bugging me is all of the misspelled words...i looked at some of them and was wondering wat they even were! anyways tho i really hope i get to read more and sneak previews are always nice!
Grai chapter 2 . 2/12/2009

poor jacob D:

YAY bella :)

and lovely edward
twilightsparky101 chapter 7 . 2/7/2009
THIS IS AN AMAZING STORY THAT I HOPE TO SEE MORE OF SOON AND IF YOU UPDATE SOONER THEN MORE PEOPLE ARE LIKELY TO FOLLOW THE STORY TILL ITS CLOSING POINT.
Ustione chapter 7 . 1/26/2009
It outrages me that this hasn't hit the 1,0 reviews mark because it damn well should have by now. The plot is original, the characterization is perfect, and the writing is absolutely flawless.

Amazing, please update though!
hollisterchick chapter 6 . 1/22/2009
You are an awesome writer! I love this story so much! You are AWESOME! I think it would be cool if you like let Bella go crazy again like you did at the end of this chapter. It was good. Plus, I think your really good at giving really clear detaiils. That is what makes your story so awesome! I know this is kinda long but I really like your story and all of your stories.
Blondcullen chapter 7 . 1/8/2009
wow thats great please please please update
244 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »