Reviews for Midnight Waltz
Adorin chapter 7 . 6/29/2008
do you still write for this story?
me chapter 7 . 6/28/2008
Keep going! Keep going! This is good, real good and I almost cried in certain parts. You've really mastered the conflicting emotions that Bella is feeling about Jacob and her family and Edward and his family. You made me feel conlficted, like I was passing up so much good memories and love from Jacob and Charlie but at the same time it's completetly impossible to live without Edward. Please don't make Edward do something stupid. Bella and him deserve to be together, but I like how you've written this. Though I noticed that you left Carlisle second-guessing his actions, even though they're all together now (for now atleast). Carlisle's the head of the family and yet you sort of just pushed him aside. Just something I noticed. But other than that this is a good fanfic.
Peppa Pig chapter 7 . 6/15/2008
WOW... amazing!

I have a bad feeling about this... but Emmet makes me laugh )

update quickly! I can't wait!
kate remark chapter 7 . 6/12/2008
this is fantastic! update! update!
TheFutureIsNear08 chapter 7 . 6/3/2008
this one is great it has a twist!
Sakiru Yume chapter 7 . 5/27/2008
I really like the story so far and hope you will post again soon. Thanks.
Wormy40 chapter 7 . 5/11/2008
Wow, i really enjoyed your story and i hope you have a chance to update soon. Trust me i felt the same way when Eclipse came out. What i like best about your story is Bella wasn't totally superhuman and perfect when she became a vampire and i loved how you portrayed Jacob.
venusmeetsmars chapter 7 . 4/21/2008
Just read this and I wanted to say... good job! I hope the update comes soon! I really want to know what happens in the rest of this story!
XxLostinmyemotionsxX chapter 7 . 4/10/2008
This is an amazing story! I was extremely upset when I had to stop reading so I could go to work to get paid to live. I'm glad you're continuing with this because I might have litterally cried if that's where it ended! Its got an amazing plot line and is incredibly well written. There is love!
i love alex chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Gah! I love this story so far, I've been looking and looking for a good enough fic to read and I found it! Your the most talented writer I've seen writing Twilight fics, your amazing!
dark fairy79 chapter 7 . 3/28/2008
wow
Silly-Ren chapter 7 . 3/21/2008
duddee.. PLEASE update SON...
EdwardCullencArAzY chapter 7 . 3/15/2008
Great story so far! I can't wait for the next chapter, I'm really excited! Good work!
FitzwilliamDarcy chapter 5 . 3/15/2008
I'm so happy when I come across a good BellaXEdward fanfic! Some things I like about your story:

- It has an actual plot

- It contains correct grammar, punctuation, word usage and spelling

- Bella doesn't immediately look at herself in a mirror after she is changed and become enamored with her new, sexy self

Keep up the good work!
Angeliss chapter 7 . 3/14/2008
Well, I definitely want to see another update coming soon! I have to know what happens next...
244 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »