Reviews for Into the Unknown
pumpkingking5 chapter 12 . 11/29/2010
The Empress might captured Gabby and Ryan. OMG! Hope they are able to escape her clutches.

Thanks for updating!
AmbiNBambi chapter 12 . 11/29/2010
thank you. i love you you updated. really good story so far. what's gonna happen to gabriella and ryan?
pumpkinking5 chapter 12 . 11/29/2010
OMG! Ryan and Gabby need to get away fast. The Empress is going to harm them.

Thanks for updating the story.
Amy chapter 11 . 7/21/2010
Oh i like this story please update soon :)
AmbiNBambi chapter 11 . 5/22/2010
niiiiiiice plz don't take a year to update this again
coolgirl27 chapter 11 . 4/12/2010
it's about time you updated this story is awesome keep writing
springjasmine91 chapter 10 . 3/17/2010
OMG! ryan stabbed troy? BTW awesome chapter...very trilling...update soon
springjasmine91 chapter 9 . 3/15/2010
hmm...those two fawns are a bit suspicious...so excited to knoe wht will happen next...update soon! :D
Amy chapter 9 . 3/15/2010
Hmm... all troy's weirdness and stuff is maing me think he will be the one to betray them... pleasee dont... I think gabriella should be the one to betray them haha, well amazing story, cant wait for the next one! :D
pumpkinking5 chapter 8 . 3/15/2010
Very interesting story. It reminds me of Narnia with a slight different twist. I like how you incorporated six instead of four. I am very intrigue who will betrayed them. Can't wait for the next chapter.
springjasmine91 chapter 8 . 3/15/2010
wow..merlin...dats surprising...at least they are safe..for now...update soon...this is getting exciting! :D can't wait! :D
springjasmine91 chapter 7 . 3/15/2010
wow...too u long enough to update...anyways gud chapter...hmm...well written...plz plz plz update soon! :P anxious 2 know what will happen next! :D
amsy12 chapter 6 . 6/13/2009
How come, I got an email saying that chapter 35 was up but when i click on the link it says that the page could not be found. And when i go to this story there is only six chapters? did you delete all the others? and if so why?

great story by the way. haha.

Amsy12x
Magical Meerkat chapter 6 . 5/15/2009
Ahh it is brilliant. I love it an can't wait for more, because it is amazing
Magical Meerkat chapter 5 . 5/14/2009
Ah this is so brilliant I love it. I want to know what is coming :) I can't wait for more. It is wonderful :)