Reviews for The Tournament
Kitkat66755 chapter 2 . 12/3/2010
woooow that is just real dumb
DarkStar-MidnightSun chapter 2 . 5/20/2009
Sweet!
chop4tess chapter 2 . 10/13/2008
"old?" lol loved it...but what happened to thorn? Please don;t tell me you killed him -.-
forgetMEalways chapter 2 . 10/9/2007
hahahaahah ilove it
DarkxLink chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
I really like it so far! I actually don't think your English sucks, it seems fine and good enough to read. :3 I've read both chapters, I'm just too lazy to do two reviews... xD

I do have one questions, where is Thorn in all of this? You mentioned that Galbatorix is dead, and that would be after the time of Eldest... Unless this is AU-ish?

If you could clear this up in an A/N in your next update or even email me, then I'd like that! :D
Lost in the wing of angels chapter 2 . 7/11/2007
ha ha thats funny
Marcus1233 chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
Not bad...the sex scene...a bit different from what I've read. Not that bad...

Eragon left Ajihad to decide his love-life...?
ShamefulDesire chapter 2 . 4/22/2007
I adore your work. This fic is no exception. You do, however, need a beta reader. Your English is good but it’s obvious that it’s not your first language. What is your native language? If you don’t mind my asking that is. I gladly offer you my services as a beta reader. I do not have a lot of experience beta reading work. I have only done so for a few authors. I believe I am quite sufficient though. If you need my help you have it. Sometimes real life keeps me quite occupied, so I will need a day or more for each chapter. I am enjoying this fic quite a bit so far. I can’t wait for the next chapter! My email is slashfan_hd if need to contact me about beta reading your work. You can, also, contact me at LJ if you need to: :)

Hugs,

Nihcole
Cold Drake Queen chapter 2 . 4/21/2007
Ok, I must admit your engligh does suck, but no worries CDQ to the rescue. If you want I can read through your stories and change a bit as well as run it through my spell checker. It was very enlightening. I kinda liked the two chapters and you have a great story. I'm just wondering why they didn't bring Murtagh's red dragon with them. And what was the fate of the third egg? Surely it would have hatched before or after the war.
Seagle87 chapter 2 . 4/10/2007
i really like your story , plz update soon
lorakatie chapter 2 . 4/10/2007
its still oober cute
ff-kh-luvrgrl chapter 2 . 4/10/2007
"Freedom!"

O.o

uh, eragon?

i think he's lost it... -.-'

oh, wait... i've done that too...

oh, and i'll be your beta reader... i might not be very FAST (i'm not able to get on the internet and check my email very much), but i'll try!
AmbrosiaJade chapter 2 . 4/9/2007
Thanks for sending me the link to the 2nd chapter! (Which I liked, and I can't wait for the 3rd!)

Lol, I can so totally see Murtagh screaming and chasing after Eragon. Saphira should sit on him. "Who's got the hunched back now, Eragon?" XP
Kaiya Sumeragi chapter 2 . 4/9/2007
I can't wait for the next chapter! _
p1ss3d0ff chapter 2 . 4/9/2007