Reviews for The Order of the Phoenix: Reassembled
Jimbocous chapter 18 . 8/6
And, once again, thanks for a great (re)read!
And he's STILL going back to the Dursleys!? The fact that he's even willing is ridiculous. Trully defies logic and common sense. Not able to think of a better direction? Does your AU fic have to follow cannon so closely?
"He's overloaded with problems and, for the first time, can do nothing for any of them." I beg to differ. He's never been able to do anything about his problems. Your Harry is ineffective. To this point, the most he's actually done is mouth off to Mrs. Weasley. And that was more a tantrum than anything else.
Why's your harry such a whinny pushover? There seems to be no character development from him. Sure, he's quick to express displeasure but he does nothing to change or alleviate his situation. It's like someone's screwing him over, or is about to screw him over, and instead of standing in defiance he bends over and spreads his cheeks. Every. Single. Time.
What's with all the 'sir' bull shit? "You'd do that sir?" And "sir, please can you get me some dreamless sleep..." What? The? Frack? Dumbles treats him like a freaking mushroom and you have him simpering like a little bitch! If you were going to change so much of the original story you could have at least given the boy a fracking spine.
Mr A. Nonymous chapter 13 . 4/8
Wow. That got … emotional. Wow. … Just Wow.

You are an Excellent Author and … Wow.
That is all.
Peace out
Guests is chapter 12 . 3/9
Small error: Harry didn't use the eximo to get rid of Black's mum. Wild magic.
IIEarlGreyII chapter 19 . 2/17
I don't know if I am going to continue the series. I mean, too many people are going against the characters that have been built up. It would have been interesting if it had been natural, but this feels sudden and forced.

I did like it up until midway through, and I did manage to finish it, but I just don't know now.

Hate the vampire more than ever now, he's a good idea that is poorly written.
TeganCappa chapter 19 . 10/30/2015
I have read and enjoyed the story up until this book. I felt like a lot of the things that happened were either convenient or forced in this book. I hope you keep up the work for those that enjoyed it, but I will now avoid this series like the plague.
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 15 . 10/30/2015
Story has gone to utter shite. I guess I'm not a "mature enough" reader for this. Pft. Take this story and your pretentious and condescending Author's Notes and shove them up your arse.
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 13 . 10/30/2015
The Tonks/Leon thing was so forced that I almost gave up on this story. Please never bring that up again.
Temporal Knight chapter 15 . 9/5/2015
Wow, neither Tonks nor Solieyu went to go check on him? Nor Hermione or Luna? I just...I'm sorry I can't quite get behind that. That's railroading your characters. Luna and Hermione at the very least would've gone down before the night was over. It obviously didn't happen during the holidays since there was still class so no one gets the excuse of being gone. And the rumor mill at any school let alone Hogwarts would've seen word getting around within an hour or two, three maximum.

To be clear, I don't mind angst but it needs to be consistent with given characterizations. The ending to this chapter was not consistent to the history of the people involved. Or rather, uninvolved.
Temporal Knight chapter 14 . 9/5/2015
Well Altered Dementors eh? That's uh, creepy. And worrying. It's nice to see the rest of the dream sequence from earlier. Though I do worry about the Silent Hill town that is familiar. Privet Drive would be fine but I worry it may be Hogsmeade or something.
Temporal Knight chapter 13 . 9/5/2015
Okay first off, don't read this as a flame because it's not intended to be one. I liked how this chapter was constructed but it feels like you are missing a filler/transitional chapter immediately before it. There was what felt like a rather huge time skip that was touched on in two or three sentences. While I understand the need for this it makes the chapter basically come out of left field. Yes, I've been expecting some relationship issues due to vampire wackiness since it was mentioned they have the Veela equivalent of charm a few books ago but there was little to no build up here to it at all beyond a passing comment about Tonks last chapter. It makes her seem like a bitch and Harry seem like a weakling for not saying something before it became an issue to the point it's presented as in this chapter. I just feel like we lost the majority of the actual conflict in the skip and we jumped straight into the messy aftermath.

On the topic of Solieyu, well I've said it before and I'll say it again: he's a fucking hypocritical, stubborn idiot that is going to get someone around him killed. I just hope it doesn't end up being Luna. It makes me kinda glad that Dumbledore isn't around because he likely wouldn't do anything and then I'd have to turn on him too despite him not being so bad in this story. I feel like you took all of Canon!Draco's stupidity and incompetence, cut it off him and just tossed it onto Solieyu. I also find it slightly hard to believe that out of a group that large (and with Ginny, Luna and Hermione seemingly mostly unaffected) that no one has come right out and started confronting him enough to get him to listen. Hell, how does he not have a quarter of the Hogwarts male population frothing at the lip and seeking his blood over him basically stealing their girlfriends? I would say there is a limit to have far self-denial can take someone but then again I just have to look at canon HP to realize that is a stupid attempt at rationality.

It will be interesting - and hopefully somewhat funny - to see how Andromeda ends up acting around her sister at some point in the future.
Temporal Knight chapter 11 . 9/4/2015
I am not opposed at all to a potential Ginny/Hermione pairing. Just saying.