Reviews for The Order of the Phoenix: Reassembled
darkpothead chapter 19 . 11/20/2018
I've been enjoying this series, but what I can't get around is that most of the plot during the secone half is caused by "plot induced stupidity." The DoM fight is caused by Harry not getting any sleep, because Tonks isn't with him anymore. Okay, that's fine. But you really broke them up because Tonks suddenly started sleeping in Ravenclaw Tower because Leon's vampire allure was pulling her away from him? And when he confronts them they just refuse to admit anything's wrong? Let's break down why this is retarded and goes against how you've written your characters.

Leon. Leon has explained his allure in previous books. He knew it was going to happen. Despite his stubborness and being unwilling to admit he's not in control of himself, the evidence is against him (not just with the Tonks situation, being followed by 20 girls?). He's smart enough to know what's going on. And, other than a few small arguments, he's always been loyal to Harry, and he wants Harry and Tonks to be happy together. So it makes no sense for him to now be either too stubborn or too dumb to admit/realize that he has a problem despite knowing it was going to happen and all the evidence against him.

Tonks. Tonks is apparently affected by a similar allure to the ones Veela give off, yet the only effect on her is to follow Leon around. No trying to jump his bones or acting retarded to impress him like how men react to Veela. Otherwise she seems lucid and the only issue is that she follows Leon to the Tower at night instead of staying in the Pit with Harry. If she's just sleeping in her own bed why would she be pulled to the tower? So simply be closer to Leon? If the allure isn't pulling her into his room I don't see the point of her even returning. But still, she seems normal other than that, and was even lucid enough to tell Leon that Harry might be right (another point towards Leon being more idiotic, he doesn't listen to Tonks straight up say he's affecting her, nor does he listen to Luna). But, maybe it's not her fault. Maybe she's completely entranced and only has a few moments of lucidity, which brings us to...

Harry. If Tonks was under the effects of Leon's allure, why the FUCK would he not get her out of range of it and talk to her about it then? If she's really that affected by it, why would he only be talking to her about it when she's right next to Leon, feeling it full force? Maybe she'd resist, but stunning her and letting her clear her head would be better than letting her get mindfucked by magical pheromones.

I don't mind them breaking up. I don't mind Harry being angsty because of it. I don't mind it resulting in Sirius's death. I don't even mind how you're portraying Harry and Pansy's relationship. What I care about is the fact that the entire relationship subplot and a good chunk of the main plot has been dictated by your characters acting differently from how you've previously written them, have acted like complete retards, all for this odd break-up (but not really since we know it'll eventually be HarryxTonks, and Harry's said he's going to take her back when she comes around, and Pansy is somehow okay with this) that's somehow responsible for the events of half the book.

I'm taking a break before continuing on with the series, if I ever bother to finish it. It's an interesting story, but when something this idiotic and poorly written takes up half a book and will likely continue for half of book 6, I don't know if I can bother to actually sit through it. I've loved the RSeries up until about halfway through thia book, so I most likely will finish it at some point. Hope you fixed this mess in Citadel.
TheGoldenSpeedster chapter 12 . 7/2/2018
You do know that “Invidia Eximo” in Latin means exceptional envy in English?
Meerhawk chapter 4 . 4/29/2017
Amazing story, but this chapter has a couple holes. In Goblet of Fire Relit, Andromeda side along apparated both Harry and Tonks when they left the World Cup.
omh666 chapter 19 . 1/19/2017
Man, I forgot just how interesting this story was. My thanks for the read, no matter how many times I've gone through it.
omh666 chapter 16 . 1/19/2017
Uhhh... In this chapter Harry tells Pansy that she was his first kiss. However, in the chapter she kissed him in for the first time, he states that he was very glad it wasn't his first kiss... If I remember correctly, Tonks had kissed him a chapter or two before his first one with Pansy.
omh666 chapter 12 . 1/19/2017
"... "Mrs. Weasley's to blame for it, too. How weird is that?" Harry said, chuckling as he ordered as well. "If she hadn't pissed me off, I never would have had the anger needed to fuel the Eximo." ..."
He didn't use it though... He destroyed the picture with uncontroled magic.
And, you already had Harry tell Pansy to tell Draco about the pit a chapter or two back.
Jimbocous chapter 18 . 8/6/2016
And, once again, thanks for a great (re)read!
Guest chapter 19 . 7/22/2016
And he's STILL going back to the Dursleys!? The fact that he's even willing is ridiculous. Trully defies logic and common sense. Not able to think of a better direction? Does your AU fic have to follow cannon so closely?
Guest chapter 13 . 7/21/2016
"He's overloaded with problems and, for the first time, can do nothing for any of them." I beg to differ. He's never been able to do anything about his problems. Your Harry is ineffective. To this point, the most he's actually done is mouth off to Mrs. Weasley. And that was more a tantrum than anything else.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/21/2016
Why's your harry such a whinny pushover? There seems to be no character development from him. Sure, he's quick to express displeasure but he does nothing to change or alleviate his situation. It's like someone's screwing him over, or is about to screw him over, and instead of standing in defiance he bends over and spreads his cheeks. Every. Single. Time.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/17/2016
What's with all the 'sir' bull shit? "You'd do that sir?" And "sir, please can you get me some dreamless sleep..." What? The? Frack? Dumbles treats him like a freaking mushroom and you have him simpering like a little bitch! If you were going to change so much of the original story you could have at least given the boy a fracking spine.
Mr A. Nonymous chapter 13 . 4/8/2016
Wow. That got … emotional. Wow. … Just Wow.

You are an Excellent Author and … Wow.
That is all.
Peace out
Guests is chapter 12 . 3/9/2016
Small error: Harry didn't use the eximo to get rid of Black's mum. Wild magic.
IIEarlGreyII chapter 19 . 2/17/2016
I don't know if I am going to continue the series. I mean, too many people are going against the characters that have been built up. It would have been interesting if it had been natural, but this feels sudden and forced.

I did like it up until midway through, and I did manage to finish it, but I just don't know now.

Hate the vampire more than ever now, he's a good idea that is poorly written.
TeganCappa chapter 19 . 10/30/2015
I have read and enjoyed the story up until this book. I felt like a lot of the things that happened were either convenient or forced in this book. I hope you keep up the work for those that enjoyed it, but I will now avoid this series like the plague.