Reviews for The Order of the Phoenix: Reassembled
Meerhawk chapter 4 . 4/29
Amazing story, but this chapter has a couple holes. In Goblet of Fire Relit, Andromeda side along apparated both Harry and Tonks when they left the World Cup.
omh666 chapter 19 . 1/19
Man, I forgot just how interesting this story was. My thanks for the read, no matter how many times I've gone through it.
omh666 chapter 16 . 1/19
Uhhh... In this chapter Harry tells Pansy that she was his first kiss. However, in the chapter she kissed him in for the first time, he states that he was very glad it wasn't his first kiss... If I remember correctly, Tonks had kissed him a chapter or two before his first one with Pansy.
omh666 chapter 12 . 1/19
"... "Mrs. Weasley's to blame for it, too. How weird is that?" Harry said, chuckling as he ordered as well. "If she hadn't pissed me off, I never would have had the anger needed to fuel the Eximo." ..."
He didn't use it though... He destroyed the picture with uncontroled magic.
And, you already had Harry tell Pansy to tell Draco about the pit a chapter or two back.
Jimbocous chapter 18 . 8/6/2016
And, once again, thanks for a great (re)read!
Guest chapter 19 . 7/22/2016
And he's STILL going back to the Dursleys!? The fact that he's even willing is ridiculous. Trully defies logic and common sense. Not able to think of a better direction? Does your AU fic have to follow cannon so closely?
Guest chapter 13 . 7/21/2016
"He's overloaded with problems and, for the first time, can do nothing for any of them." I beg to differ. He's never been able to do anything about his problems. Your Harry is ineffective. To this point, the most he's actually done is mouth off to Mrs. Weasley. And that was more a tantrum than anything else.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/21/2016
Why's your harry such a whinny pushover? There seems to be no character development from him. Sure, he's quick to express displeasure but he does nothing to change or alleviate his situation. It's like someone's screwing him over, or is about to screw him over, and instead of standing in defiance he bends over and spreads his cheeks. Every. Single. Time.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/17/2016
What's with all the 'sir' bull shit? "You'd do that sir?" And "sir, please can you get me some dreamless sleep..." What? The? Frack? Dumbles treats him like a freaking mushroom and you have him simpering like a little bitch! If you were going to change so much of the original story you could have at least given the boy a fracking spine.
Mr A. Nonymous chapter 13 . 4/8/2016
Wow. That got … emotional. Wow. … Just Wow.

You are an Excellent Author and … Wow.
That is all.
Peace out
Guests is chapter 12 . 3/9/2016
Small error: Harry didn't use the eximo to get rid of Black's mum. Wild magic.
IIEarlGreyII chapter 19 . 2/17/2016
I don't know if I am going to continue the series. I mean, too many people are going against the characters that have been built up. It would have been interesting if it had been natural, but this feels sudden and forced.

I did like it up until midway through, and I did manage to finish it, but I just don't know now.

Hate the vampire more than ever now, he's a good idea that is poorly written.
TeganCappa chapter 19 . 10/30/2015
I have read and enjoyed the story up until this book. I felt like a lot of the things that happened were either convenient or forced in this book. I hope you keep up the work for those that enjoyed it, but I will now avoid this series like the plague.
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 15 . 10/30/2015
Story has gone to utter shite. I guess I'm not a "mature enough" reader for this. Pft. Take this story and your pretentious and condescending Author's Notes and shove them up your arse.
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 13 . 10/30/2015
The Tonks/Leon thing was so forced that I almost gave up on this story. Please never bring that up again.