Reviews for The Order of the Phoenix: Reassembled
Why... Why can't tonks just stop being stupid!
I don't like this Harry x Parkinson's very much... I was hopping that Leon and Toni's would get there act together soon
The way you said final glance... That sounds like she will not be back there for awhile
The gauntlet of the magic - like the deathly Hallows. One can cheat death, the other cheats natural death... the philosopher's stone, the gauntlet, and the blue gemstone... the green one might be the other voice... I remember a green gemstone coming in somewhere in the dreams... The story plot is great though. And I hate Molly Weasley too! Until what she did to Bellatrix...
thelastravenclaw chapter 1 . 4/11
Its either Draco or blaise
PokCraft3700 chapter 1 . 4/11
Pansy's friend, I think, is Zabini.
Digitize27 chapter 19 . 8/28/2014
How does Harry explain Grimmauld to Draco and Pansy with the Fidelus charm and all?
I also find it a little dissapointing that Harry doesn't use Boris' full name when angry... would be amusing to have him shout "Ouroboros!" Whenever the snake does something really snarky.
Digitize27 chapter 13 . 8/28/2014
I actually don't mind the angst; it seems appropriate form the situation and isn't unwarranted given the circumstances. It helps that it's well-written angst as well.
What I personally have a problem with is Harry constantly calling the group 'kids'. It's condescending and quite frankly irritating. I'm surprised Fred and George hadn't spoken up about it considering they are two years his senior.
Digitize27 chapter 8 . 8/28/2014
Eh, I had my suspicions Draco was the anonymous tip.
Also is it just me or is it strange that you have Andromeda working a ministry position? I mean, I can't exactly remember when she was first introduced book-wise, but was she not also mentioned to be a healer at St. Mungo's? Or did that come later in DH?
Digitize27 chapter 7 . 8/28/2014
Um... I would assume the philosopher's stone would be what turns the gauntlet gold; although that would have made more sense if the gauntlet was currently made of lead, considering that was what the philosopher's stone was supposed to turn into gold.
I also imagine the gauntlet would be somewhat weaker with only a single shard of the stone.
TheLadyJaye chapter 15 . 7/7/2014
She wasn't his first kiss, Pansy kissed him not long after the first time Tonks kissed him, on the lips.
bookwormtx chapter 19 . 3/2/2014
Book 5 wow it has been a fun ride it is hard to stop reading to review so on to book 6
Guest chapter 18 . 2/18/2014
I like the stories ive read them a few times. That being said im still a little pissed u killed sirius, but other than that good stories
Guest chapter 13 . 1/22/2014
Just wanna say that you mentioned about harry using the eximo on Mrs. Black's painting, which he didn't.
PlatSilver chapter 16 . 11/1/2013
... whaaat. pansy kissed harry in third year, not second. by which time he had shared kisses with tonks. another slight pick is when at some point harry says something about using the eximo on the portrait of mrs black at grimmaud place, when it was wild magic not the eximo that destroyed it.