Reviews for The Order of the Phoenix: Reassembled
noylj chapter 13 . 7/7/2007
I must have missed something. When did Sal/Tonks start up? This all came at me from out of nowhere. Did I miss something in the previous chapter?
what are you even saying chapter 19 . 7/7/2007
Well hey, you've given us something to look forward to. This one ended up being damn good in its own right, but my irritation at Leon and (mostly) Tonks prevents me from saying that it's your best to date.
Jimbocous chapter 19 . 7/7/2007
Thanks for the updates and finish-off on OP. As always, a great read and I always enjoy your twists. Thanks. See yo after DH.
RevanLah chapter 19 . 7/7/2007
will you do a crossover between hp and Hellraizer, cause Lemarchand managed to build his box which is very important in the movies.
highbrass chapter 19 . 7/7/2007
Another great story. Keep it up and can't wait till CoA gets off the ground. I might wait until you are a few chapters in so I can really get into the story.
ktoddhim chapter 19 . 7/7/2007
Hey,

I do have a log in name, but I can't read the immage thing and the audio doesn't work. So sorry for the anonomous rev.

Anyway, I love book 5! Dark, but good. There's always gotta be some darkness in a series.

Oh, and about your In the Moonlight story, it was really good.

Anyway, enjoy the seventh book. Here's to hoping it's not as erm... annoying as the sixth.

Keep up the awesome writing!

Ktoddhim
YES chapter 19 . 7/7/2007
Nice wrap up and I'm loving the HarryxPansy

Vampire is getting on my nerves, if it was me I would have just killed him.

And Tonks is weak, she seems to be the only named girl who is falling over herself to get to Solieyu
Urgazhi chapter 19 . 7/7/2007
What a fun ride it has been... A great rewrite all the way though, and now its going to be all original which should be interesting, maybe more training from Boris is in order _

Anyways I will catch up to you when you start the next book, thanks for writing them _
the french dark lord chapter 19 . 7/7/2007
thanks for that wonderful work of yours! Ilook forward your 6th book it seems you're really going to spoil us there...i loved the idea of a new breed of dementors and a flying Azkaban, those were ideasi'm sure never used before you therefore very original, a nice concept!

Your ever loyal and pleased reader THE FRENCH DARK LORD

"Unleash the darkness within you"
Muttering Condolences chapter 19 . 7/7/2007
Good to hear you're putting the boots to the Half Baked Plot and Pussy!Harry, Cockobsessed!Herman, and Douchebag!Ron.

Eagerly anticipating more.
Maxmilian chapter 19 . 7/7/2007
Man here comes the end of book five. Its great story so far. I hope U post the first chapter of book six soon. And when will Harry and Tonks get together again? I missed them in the last half of this book.
Elementh chapter 19 . 7/7/2007
:X too lazy to log in, nice chapter, i dont like the attitude of Tonks and the vampire, Tonks maybe even already kiss him...

:P I like the current pair, Harry and Pansy

The death of Sirius was very sad :'( too

I hope than Harry and Pansy stay 4ever! :P maybe u can change ur mind about the Honks!
Ivan D. Wright chapter 19 . 7/7/2007
Aww, a good ending. Cant wait to see your original installment next. Good luck!
Galleon-to-Galleon chapter 19 . 7/7/2007
Awesome job with the story! D
riegert8 chapter 19 . 7/7/2007
This a good story, very series. When I started reading it I thought it be a Harry & Tonks pairing, right now I can't see them being friend .
561 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »