Reviews for The Order of the Phoenix: Reassembled
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 15 . 10/30/2015
Story has gone to utter shite. I guess I'm not a "mature enough" reader for this. Pft. Take this story and your pretentious and condescending Author's Notes and shove them up your arse.
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 13 . 10/30/2015
The Tonks/Leon thing was so forced that I almost gave up on this story. Please never bring that up again.
Temporal Knight chapter 15 . 9/5/2015
Wow, neither Tonks nor Solieyu went to go check on him? Nor Hermione or Luna? I just...I'm sorry I can't quite get behind that. That's railroading your characters. Luna and Hermione at the very least would've gone down before the night was over. It obviously didn't happen during the holidays since there was still class so no one gets the excuse of being gone. And the rumor mill at any school let alone Hogwarts would've seen word getting around within an hour or two, three maximum.

To be clear, I don't mind angst but it needs to be consistent with given characterizations. The ending to this chapter was not consistent to the history of the people involved. Or rather, uninvolved.
Temporal Knight chapter 14 . 9/5/2015
Well Altered Dementors eh? That's uh, creepy. And worrying. It's nice to see the rest of the dream sequence from earlier. Though I do worry about the Silent Hill town that is familiar. Privet Drive would be fine but I worry it may be Hogsmeade or something.
Temporal Knight chapter 13 . 9/5/2015
Okay first off, don't read this as a flame because it's not intended to be one. I liked how this chapter was constructed but it feels like you are missing a filler/transitional chapter immediately before it. There was what felt like a rather huge time skip that was touched on in two or three sentences. While I understand the need for this it makes the chapter basically come out of left field. Yes, I've been expecting some relationship issues due to vampire wackiness since it was mentioned they have the Veela equivalent of charm a few books ago but there was little to no build up here to it at all beyond a passing comment about Tonks last chapter. It makes her seem like a bitch and Harry seem like a weakling for not saying something before it became an issue to the point it's presented as in this chapter. I just feel like we lost the majority of the actual conflict in the skip and we jumped straight into the messy aftermath.

On the topic of Solieyu, well I've said it before and I'll say it again: he's a fucking hypocritical, stubborn idiot that is going to get someone around him killed. I just hope it doesn't end up being Luna. It makes me kinda glad that Dumbledore isn't around because he likely wouldn't do anything and then I'd have to turn on him too despite him not being so bad in this story. I feel like you took all of Canon!Draco's stupidity and incompetence, cut it off him and just tossed it onto Solieyu. I also find it slightly hard to believe that out of a group that large (and with Ginny, Luna and Hermione seemingly mostly unaffected) that no one has come right out and started confronting him enough to get him to listen. Hell, how does he not have a quarter of the Hogwarts male population frothing at the lip and seeking his blood over him basically stealing their girlfriends? I would say there is a limit to have far self-denial can take someone but then again I just have to look at canon HP to realize that is a stupid attempt at rationality.

It will be interesting - and hopefully somewhat funny - to see how Andromeda ends up acting around her sister at some point in the future.
Temporal Knight chapter 11 . 9/4/2015
I am not opposed at all to a potential Ginny/Hermione pairing. Just saying.
Temporal Knight chapter 8 . 9/4/2015
I can be okay with Malfoy I guess. He doesn't seem to be quite the little spineless coward his canon self is so sure. Write him well and it's acceptable. I was rather hoping you'd have killed off Umbridge offscreen. No such luck. Sad face. Oh well, this Harry has a backbone and raw power at times of great hate and frustration so maybe by the end we'll get lucky enough to see the evil little toad woman have a railroad spike in a few body parts.

Huh, you know I can't blame Harry at all for forgetting that Ginny can mostly understand him when he slips into Parseltongue. I keep forgetting as well. Good, he should hopefully have one unexpected ally for bringing Draco in.
Temporal Knight chapter 7 . 9/4/2015
Oh so that's what the plot of 6-7 will be. I was wondering what the titles were referring to though I guess that does kinda spoil the location for the soul gem hehe. I like the backstory, it is interesting and a bit more involved than the Deathly Hallows had proven to be think. I also like how there is a bit of an explanation now for why Harry might have started having the dreams. Beyond "The Chosen One" thing he was bit by the Philosopher's Stone shard which could've basically marked him I suppose. Though the story does beg the question of whether Nicholas Flamel actually made his Philosopher's Stone or if he had simply had it passed down to him/found the one from the story.

The whole fused-to-you-for-life thing doesn't really leave a very pleasant feeling though. I am half tempted to just go skim the last chapter of Gauntlet to make sure Harry survives honestly. The thing holding me off from it is that you have another story set years later dealing with the kid and I can't see you being mean spirited enough to leave Tonks pregnant and Harry dead at the end of this series. JKR's solution was bad enough thank you and I don't need to jump straight back into that sort of situation again. There is a reason I love Honks pairings after all.
Temporal Knight chapter 2 . 9/3/2015
I am definitely liking the start to this one. I do still admit to being utterly mystified at the Tonks women again. Or at least Nymphadora. She is engaged at this point and she knows full well that he probably is doing awful yet both her and her mother still caved to Dumbledore with not contacting Harry at all. I'd like to think that she would've told them all to stick it where the sun don't shine after another day or two. On the relationship note, I have to say again that I think they should be a bit more physical this year. Two teenagers who sleep together every night and don't progress beyond pajamas starts to get a bit unrealistic unless both are hardcore bible thumpers.

Hmm so goodbye to Dudley eh? Fine by me. I just hope Vernon gets something a bit more painful. Petunia doesn't require pain just death at some point.

I am...honestly rather surprised at how well the "get Dumbledore" plan worked! Like wow. That plan never works out for Harry Potter! And now he doesn't even need to worry about the Ministry Inquisition! That takes out so much angst from the beginning of Order that I worry very much about whatever the replacement source is going to be.
Guest chapter 17 . 8/22/2015
Why... Why can't tonks just stop being stupid!
Guest chapter 15 . 8/22/2015
I don't like this Harry x Parkinson's very much... I was hopping that Leon and Toni's would get there act together soon
Guest chapter 13 . 8/21/2015
The way you said final glance... That sounds like she will not be back there for awhile
Guest chapter 7 . 5/3/2015
The gauntlet of the magic - like the deathly Hallows. One can cheat death, the other cheats natural death... the philosopher's stone, the gauntlet, and the blue gemstone... the green one might be the other voice... I remember a green gemstone coming in somewhere in the dreams... The story plot is great though. And I hate Molly Weasley too! Until what she did to Bellatrix...
thelastravenclaw chapter 1 . 4/11/2015
Its either Draco or blaise
PokCraft3700 chapter 1 . 4/11/2015
Pansy's friend, I think, is Zabini.
561 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »