Reviews for The Order of the Phoenix: Reassembled
Digitize27 chapter 19 . 8/28/2014
How does Harry explain Grimmauld to Draco and Pansy with the Fidelus charm and all?
I also find it a little dissapointing that Harry doesn't use Boris' full name when angry... would be amusing to have him shout "Ouroboros!" Whenever the snake does something really snarky.
Digitize27 chapter 13 . 8/28/2014
I actually don't mind the angst; it seems appropriate form the situation and isn't unwarranted given the circumstances. It helps that it's well-written angst as well.
What I personally have a problem with is Harry constantly calling the group 'kids'. It's condescending and quite frankly irritating. I'm surprised Fred and George hadn't spoken up about it considering they are two years his senior.
Digitize27 chapter 8 . 8/28/2014
Eh, I had my suspicions Draco was the anonymous tip.
Also is it just me or is it strange that you have Andromeda working a ministry position? I mean, I can't exactly remember when she was first introduced book-wise, but was she not also mentioned to be a healer at St. Mungo's? Or did that come later in DH?
Digitize27 chapter 7 . 8/28/2014
Um... I would assume the philosopher's stone would be what turns the gauntlet gold; although that would have made more sense if the gauntlet was currently made of lead, considering that was what the philosopher's stone was supposed to turn into gold.
I also imagine the gauntlet would be somewhat weaker with only a single shard of the stone.
BeautifulBanian chapter 15 . 7/7/2014
She wasn't his first kiss, Pansy kissed him not long after the first time Tonks kissed him, on the lips.
bookwormtx chapter 19 . 3/2/2014
Book 5 wow it has been a fun ride it is hard to stop reading to review so on to book 6
Guest chapter 18 . 2/18/2014
I like the stories ive read them a few times. That being said im still a little pissed u killed sirius, but other than that good stories
Guest chapter 13 . 1/22/2014
Just wanna say that you mentioned about harry using the eximo on Mrs. Black's painting, which he didn't.
PlatSilver chapter 16 . 11/1/2013
... whaaat. pansy kissed harry in third year, not second. by which time he had shared kisses with tonks. another slight pick is when at some point harry says something about using the eximo on the portrait of mrs black at grimmaud place, when it was wild magic not the eximo that destroyed it.
psychicshipping chapter 17 . 5/23/2013
Then The Doctor crops up, whisks Harry away, and he comes back A-OK with a slip of psychic paper and a Sonic Screwdriver.
Joncis chapter 19 . 5/22/2013
Sorry, but as much as I am enjoying this stories, this continues to piss me off:

Harry keeps swearing that nothing will make him return to Number Four, but as soon as the end of the year comes around, he meekly accepts it.

You don't take into account how much more independent or powerful he has become, or that fact that it is essentially worse than wasted time for him to stay there. No, he just has to return to Privet Drive no matter the circumstances. It's stupid, and it marks a change of resolve (he keeps going from adamant to resigned) that I don't believe is justified.

The only way I could see you making up for this is having the maintained blood wards actually play a key part later in the story. If not, then it's as pointless as it is in canon.

Other than that, interesting series that continues to improve with each book. Good job.
Joncis chapter 17 . 5/22/2013
Excellent fight scene!

It's good to see powerful!Harry done correctly. The way you disposed of that person (avoiding spoilers here) was very satisfying.

It's been a while getting to this point, but this series is really upping its intensity.
Dorian Grey II chapter 19 . 4/4/2013
let me just begin by saying well done good sir. In canon the fifth book is always been my favorite despite the fact that the series as a whole seem to be missing something. This was truly a well-crafted story I'm only on the 6th one right now I'm sure that the fifth is still my favorite Thanks for good read.
Inkram Sensun chapter 15 . 10/2/2012
As my last review screwed up, i'm going to post another.

But seriously, this is the best fanfiction story I've ever come across, and the same can be said for you as an author, and I sincerely hope that the next story trumps this one, when i get around to it.
Inkram Sensun chapter 14 . 10/2/2012