Reviews for The Order of the Phoenix: Reassembled
Phoenix Gryffis chapter 19 . 9/9/2012
nymmy and harry will get back together in the end i suppose
Phoenix Gryffis chapter 2 . 9/8/2012
pinwheel!
Covante chapter 8 . 4/14/2012
Harry sounded rather Dumbledoreish at the end there. "Trust him because I say so." Not too sure I like where that might be leading. I've enjoyed the story up to this point though and am eagerly looking forward to the part where we get past canon. Good job, thanks for writing, and I loved chibi Tonks. ;)
chronodekar chapter 19 . 3/18/2012
Author,

I admire your grit to sticking with your story. I'm not sure if I have that skill myself. Really touching story. And heart-wrenching.

Enjoying the read,

chronodekar
emma94 chapter 16 . 3/11/2012
Omg im going to be soooo peeved if u do kill Siruis off but i have asneaking suspsion u will andin a far more horrible way because youve already done that to Cedric.

As for the break up between tonks, harry and leon a i cant say im too suprised - youve make it seem soo natural. that been said i am a touched annoyed that you have broken them up and now harry is with pansy. I cried so much in the last chapter - it was aalmost heartbreaking to see harry loose his 2 closest friends in such a way I am sincerly hoping that they get back together but not before they have a had a good dressing down and relise just how much harry has beenhurt by this all.

One thing that is confusing meis hasnt Andy (not typing the proper name) noticed or said something to/about harry.

One thing that semms to possibly been forgotten or simply uve decided not to do is the DA!

It would have at least been intresting to see how your harry would have handled it.
emma94 chapter 16 . 3/11/2012

dyslecksec chapter 16 . 2/19/2012
I stopped reading at this point for two reasons. First, Harry has been horribly passive, which I find very tedious. When he gave his friends that ultimatum about recruiting Draco, I was like, "All right! Harry is going to step up and take charge!" But since then...nothing. Even the pending battle, while sure to be well written and exciting, is just Harry being reactive rather than proactive.

Second, I've never seen a story obsess so much about how much someone does or doesn't sleep. Or what happens when he does sleep, versus when he doesn't sleep enough. It's gotten to be a bit too much. I understand the purpose in this story, but in my opinion it's been over done and exacerbates the passivity I complained about above.

I do want to thank you for your good spelling, grammar, and story coherency. While I won't be continuing, I have otherwise enjoyed the story so far, rather than feeling like I've wasted my time. Thank you.
ElementalMaster16 chapter 19 . 1/10/2012
damn, drama much? great as usual. though i was worried about the harry/pansy bit of the story as a whole, the way you make it work doesn't bother me. meaning i was worried about them both sleeping around in the not sleeping kinda way. but it turned out as okay as it can be after what you made them go through. looking forward to the next part!
crimsonninja117 chapter 7 . 12/5/2011
love the story very funny at time the only problem i have is there is not many moments with harry and tonks
Sandaime Hokage chapter 19 . 10/18/2011
Another great book, nice twist to the story.

Peace Out

Sandaime Hokage
Magic Kirby chapter 13 . 6/28/2011
I just had to review to say how much i enjoyed a certain quote from harry in this chapter, after all its one of my favorite animes :)
fiendfyrewriter chapter 19 . 5/6/2011
Love the whole series! I have been known to crack up when I am reading it, in class or other, but what is the title of your version of HBP?
The Fictional Saloon chapter 17 . 3/3/2011
How did you word it again? "I'm not too fond of you right now."? Bah, okay it was realistic that Sirius would loose the fight against Bellatrix but you could have at least gave him some fitting end, like sacrificing himself for Harry or Remus...nya...

Very goot Plot-development in the last few chapters by the way. It WAS getting kinda boring since everything "seemed" to be going down a particular road, but even so that you mentioned multiple times that there will be angst and drama on the way, it was a very captivating turn of events. Foremost the break-up of Honks and the continually breakdown of Harry. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the pairing, and still hope that you WILL go back to it at/before the end, but this break was needed.
Kitten008 chapter 19 . 2/24/2011
But it's a Harry/tonks story. I prefer Tonks to pansy any day and I miss her and Leon. I hope you write them back in otherwise Harry may not survive his summer
Rizaidym chapter 15 . 12/9/2010
You know what? Someone should write a crack fic about Zero rampaging through Tom's ranks. Stupid Death Nibblers wouldn't know what to do against a centuries old, Z-Saber wielding, android warrior. ;}
561 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »