Reviews for Cold Race
sheppardlover928 chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Just read this terrific fic! John is my fave and you highlighted him wonderfully while giving due to all the other main characters. You did them all proud...very canon! Love John/Atlantis connection and that was perfect too! Great story, very glad I found it! Adding to my faves!
pisces317 chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
You know, I always love your writing; it's so well done and your characters are spot on. I love how you ended the chapter; I could hear the dramatic music coming to a crescendo while we see Shep beginning to black out with some stomach peekage as is normal with they way Shep seems to land on the show, lol.
Questfan chapter 5 . 11/26/2010
What an awesome story! I love Shep getting beaten up in any way and this had all the fun and angst of the best stories. Great job.
Alyssa Halliwell chapter 5 . 11/2/2010
I really liked this

I liked how you kept upping the stakes and the problems between everyone and saving John (the rising water, the bulkheads closing, the floor being thick etc)

Loved Carson 'threatening' to help Rodney sleep :) . And then the bickering between Rodney and John
Wuchel1 chapter 5 . 11/13/2009
This story was great. There characters were spot on. This story is definitely a great read. Thanks for sharing!
DragonRider2000 chapter 5 . 11/2/2009
Awesome!
montybird chapter 5 . 9/29/2009
I love stories like this that are based in the city; the Shep Whump is a nice bonus, too! Great story and love the banter between McKay and Carson at the end.
Forahr chapter 5 . 3/20/2009
Just finished reading this...gosh it was good! I'm definitely putting you in my favorite authors list...EVERY darn thing I've read of yours is top notch! You know the characters very very well...I can truly see and hear them as they interact. That's the number one thing I crave the most as I read any type of story. Being true to character.

And by the way, it sure would be interesting to read a story (written by you of course) following the thread of Carolyn Lansing's feelings for our Colonel...I thought that immediately when I was reading that part...sure would like to see that maybe go somewhere...(even tho I'm truly and John/Teyla fan...).
pheral chapter 5 . 1/2/2009
Ooh this was awesome! I love water, i love shepwhump, and i love angst-free all-action whumpfics. This was perfect! Love the image of Ronon supporting him out of the water at the last minute, and the idea of Shep stumbling upon this problem in his jogging gear, lol. And an added bonus in his thoughts on feeling the city as a living breathing thing - i'm going to consider that canon, i like the idea so much. Great fic, favouriting for rereading some time, thanks for writing! :)
Nychta Brhoche chapter 5 . 9/1/2007
I really liked this. My heart was in my throat when Sheppard slipped beneath the water! Well paced and spot on characterizations. Good job!
K-laMarie chapter 5 . 8/8/2007
oh poor sheppy. yeah i love those shep/atlantis too. i wish they would get some of that into the show. wonderful job!
JackFan2 chapter 5 . 7/20/2007
So, I'm not new to this fandom; been a fan of this show since it piloted and to today. I guess I've only been a bit distracted by another fandom, that has since wrapped so.. here I am. And I found yoiur story. I'm now a huge fan of Shep Whump, and a fan of Shep and Weir, and the team (gotta love protective Ronon, although I could seriously do without Teyla.. for some reason she just .. doesn't click for me)

Ah, but I digress- I adored this story. You had me on the edge of my seat and worried for John, but you brought it all to a grand and snarky conclusion. I'm fast becoming a fan of Shep/Atlantis and you brought that to bear at the end.

Great writing and I'm adding you to my Author Alerts list so I can follow your future Atlantis fics!
Starrylizard chapter 5 . 6/14/2007
What a great read! Thanks!
Splitbeak chapter 4 . 4/18/2007
Ya know, I never thought about this, but that's probably SALT water lapping against Sheppard's shoulder. Ouch.
ditraveler chapter 5 . 4/2/2007
One of my favorite stories!