Reviews for One Day of Serenity
Crystal chapter 14 . 11/5/2014
When will you be able to update?
angeljme chapter 14 . 6/22/2012
where's the next crazy and fluffly chapter of this story? love the characterization. so true to canon
Uhamilton chapter 14 . 5/28/2011
more please
ArilynHanagoori chapter 14 . 1/26/2010
This story has been really interseting to read (as well as funny!)

I hope you continue to write and post, since it's been a long time since your last update, I hope you can find the time to finish this - as well as some of your other works (Hope's Destiny and Come Break Me Down)
Teela's Snakestaff chapter 14 . 10/14/2009
While confusing at times (having conversations in your head is hard enough in person, let alone reading it), I have thoroughly enjoyed this story thus far and wait with baited breath for the next chapter. Please do not keep us in suspense for long!
Hyperion1124 chapter 14 . 7/29/2009
I think that this was a really interesting story. I liked how u went back and forth between the anime and the original arc, and how u mixed it with real mythology. That was a nice touch!
Hyperion1124 chapter 5 . 7/28/2009
_
Hyperion1124 chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
_
TsukiyoTenshi chapter 13 . 7/25/2009
I LOVE THIS STORY! It's actually funny picturing Venus doing what she did to both Artemis and Kunzite! Poor Artemis! And GEEZ! Who knew Artemis had such a mouth like that on him!

I've already read chapter 14 and I wasn't sure if I'd be able to leave a review, but anyway . . . PLEASE UPDATE QUICKLY AND SOON!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 14 . 1/26/2009
very nice and interesting plot
Euterpe Cole chapter 14 . 11/29/2008
This is a GREAT story with a very insightful concept. The whole story comes together very neatly, there are no visible loose ends on a first reading. If you need a beta, email me at {lervitte at yahoo}, i'd be more than happy to help you out and im an absolute grammer freak.
Jo chapter 14 . 11/11/2008
I'm at a loss for words while I read this. It seems to follow a time line and then goes off on its own little tangent, yet still make sense. I love it typos and all. I hope it gets updated soon?
Ellourrah chapter 14 . 10/1/2008
I have always rather enjoyed this particular story of yours. After spending so much time away, it was beautiful to revisit the world you've created between mythology and fanfiction, and in all honesty your writing style continues to surprise me. Here's hoping for an update, soon, if for nothing more than to make me smile.

Ellourrah
Rika Croft chapter 9 . 6/23/2008
Hey, this is a really great idea for a story and I'm really enjoying it. I do think it is a little confusing at parts but overall really good. There was one part though that made me laugh, and I think you just got the word confused lol.

"Worse was when the vision showed people being massacred and castrated like cattle. " lolz umm I don't think you ment to put castrated there lolz, look it up on google. hahah. but yea, keep up the good writing!
HarryPotter'sgirl17 chapter 14 . 5/18/2008
A perfection in all it's glory; from the characterization, to the plot, and to the humor and romantic fluffy moments.

Ten out of ten stars!