Reviews for One Day of Serenity
AkumakoRonso chapter 14 . 9/9/2017
So, I know it's been, like, a really long time since you've probably even thought about this story, but did you think, maybe, you might finish it? I really enjoyed reading it then and I've really enjoyed rereading it now.

I loved revisiting the fact that Serenity would have to redeem herself in the next life to be able to move on and the struggles they all have to go through to figure their past memories out.

Please consider revisiting and maybe completing this story.
Charming chapter 14 . 2/25/2017
Awe! The last part was adorable! I'm guessing since it has been years since you have updated, you won't be making anymore chapters? ;A;
SaphireShimmer chapter 14 . 11/23/2016
Aww man! Is this story going to be finished? I'm really curious on how it plays out with them as well as with Beryl
pipi96 chapter 6 . 5/29/2016
this chapter i didn't like but at the same time i DID like it its so...
its so sad and heart breaking

i hope in the end serenity and Usagi will fuse together as one

can't wait for more
pipi96 chapter 4 . 5/29/2016
OMG OMG OMG my stomach!
pipi96 chapter 2 . 5/29/2016
EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH?
pipi96 chapter 1 . 5/29/2016
OMG

what a funny chapter
i feel sorry for the teacher and the girls
they made me lough so hard that my family thought i was crazy

good job with the chapter
Tonia Rains chapter 1 . 1/10/2016
Please continue with this wonderfully confusing story!
Guest chapter 14 . 5/7/2015
Can you finish it please. I've been waiting almost a year
Crystal chapter 14 . 11/5/2014
When will you be able to update?
angeljme chapter 14 . 6/22/2012
where's the next crazy and fluffly chapter of this story? love the characterization. so true to canon
Uhamilton chapter 14 . 5/28/2011
more please
ArilynHanagoori chapter 14 . 1/26/2010
This story has been really interseting to read (as well as funny!)

I hope you continue to write and post, since it's been a long time since your last update, I hope you can find the time to finish this - as well as some of your other works (Hope's Destiny and Come Break Me Down)
Teela's Snakestaff chapter 14 . 10/14/2009
While confusing at times (having conversations in your head is hard enough in person, let alone reading it), I have thoroughly enjoyed this story thus far and wait with baited breath for the next chapter. Please do not keep us in suspense for long!
Hyperion1124 chapter 14 . 7/29/2009
I think that this was a really interesting story. I liked how u went back and forth between the anime and the original arc, and how u mixed it with real mythology. That was a nice touch!