Reviews for Code Xana Episode 17: Prank
Aelita Stones1 chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Great
James the Lesser chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
Frozen, maybe. They may find out, again,but what will happen? Will the parents allow the kids to stay and fight or would they be punished severly for it?

LL,my 100th story? That's all? I have a ton of ideas left to write out. Heck, for CX alone I'll beat the real CL if I get to all my ideas and write them out.

Zeriam, I liked that scene to. Why I wrote it. Embarrassment and led to the joke by Skitz that got to Krieger. And Xana decided instead of chasing after them one by one get them all together then try to crush them. Next episode? Ninja...
Transfigurator chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
Ok. That was really good chapter.

I liked the way of attack. Use the tower to make some harmless mess and put the warriors in detention. Possess a few vehicles to make some bigger mess. Then use it properly in a right time and place to make a deadly devastation!

That part with underware and Ark afraid that Krieger kill him was really funny.

And the last scene with Dante was just great.

Well, now to wait for another episode.

See ya.
frozen-tundra88 chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
Hi!

Great chapter! Xana framing the kids to get them in detention where he then attempts a hit and run. I'm wondering what would happen if Dante was ever materialized. I was worried that Samantha would find out about the memory blanking but anything can happen in your stories.

Just one question. Even though I said I shuddered thinking about their reactions, will Xana get strong enough to the point where the new Lyoko Warriors will be forced to call their parents?
Lyokoluva chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
Dante's imotions are getting really intense, aswell as Kriegers, and thank god Older Sanne is starting to lighten up over the Lyoko thing, but she still goes ape everytime she finds out, and CONGRATULATIONS on Dante's birthday AND your 100 story

Ever Faithful

Lyokoluva
Fred And George Weasley's Girl chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
good chapter I wonder what the lyoko kid's peerant are going to say and do when they know that Dante is comming back to earth if he dose come to earth