Reviews for Drabbles
smfan4ever72 chapter 27 . 3/27/2013
NOOOO! That's so sad! This can't be the end of the trilogy... you have to get them back together!
angeljme chapter 34 . 6/21/2012
these drabbles are so adorable... to bad there are no new chapters added for a while now
roxyk630 chapter 34 . 6/24/2010
Just in case the point ISN'T moot.

PLEASE PLEASE FINISH THESE *BEGGING PUPPY EYES* Please? 3
ARABELLA VIOLETTA chapter 34 . 4/18/2010
Last update you made on this and it was in 2007 :(( oh well. "sneak-a-look competition" god aren't they precious :)) Baka's and silly Odango's indeed ;D oh boy these two can take forever can't they... no wonder Toki begins placing bets at least getting some money from this frustration wouldn't hurt anybody well except himself is Mamoru ever found out ;P I wold really like to red more but i guess it's up to you ;D
ARABELLA VIOLETTA chapter 33 . 4/18/2010
At the "someone tall" an image of Usa, the shortest of the girls comes to mind, at "elegant" the always bunny embalmed clouds were parading in front of my mind , at "graceful"... :) you can imagine what came after that heaven knows we have more then one situation that comes without effort to mind, at the "gallery halls" I was on the floor laughing my head off, "classic music"...the scene were Miciru gave the tickets and she was watching Mamoru( NOT that i blame her I mean I wold have done the same ;P) with harts in her eyes...need i say more? no I did not think so and at the artist herself the part when he lost his memories and she made the drawings they're relationship :) great fic. If the persons that thoth thous things about the "woman" Mamoru wold be interested in could se just half of what I imagined reading the sweat drops wold be the size of they're head :))
ARABELLA VIOLETTA chapter 32 . 4/18/2010
Strange little character isn't he ? what's up doc ? sorry I just felt like saying that after I red what he did Bugs Bunny just came to mind and can you see the irony at this an it wasn't even on porpoise (BunnyUsa :)) ) :P
ARABELLA VIOLETTA chapter 31 . 4/18/2010
The cat that ate every canary in the world :) no he didn't i still have mine :) "He's on grass " :)) "Give me a few minutes, and he will be underneath the grass. Six feet under, to be precise " :) God i love you for making me laugh like this.

oh boy a blackmailing Toki a furious blackmailed Mamoru and acting ? I'm sure it gets better this has all the ingredients that spell DISASTER for Mamoru at least :)
ARABELLA VIOLETTA chapter 30 . 4/18/2010
I enjoyed it very much even if it dose have the heavy dose of sadness...him and his demons why dose he think he wold be necessarily the one to taint her why can't he think that her light will give him a the change ...sigh so sad and hopeless and were back at testing the water's UGH for the name of humanity (the remark is for him not you ;P )
ARABELLA VIOLETTA chapter 29 . 4/18/2010
Well she wasn't as brave as Mamoru to kiss her on the lips but then again not like the other time when they were alone she was in the Crown and with the attention the two of them get there how could blame her ...and the things she says ...only Usa wold think at those kind of things ;P the ending ...GREAT !
ARABELLA VIOLETTA chapter 28 . 4/18/2010
Oh like saying things like that : "You've barely live, you idiot" will do lots of good to that tentative friendship ...oh brothers and I was right on my hunch on hue's the mystery guy ! YEYY :P is there a place i can spend the 10 points? :) guess not but I'm still happy ;P and to answer your question HELL YES I enjoyed it even if I fell so sorry for Mamoru and his ideas that people are judging them i mean even if that wold be true ho cares...sigh but I'm sure he will get his chance :)
ARABELLA VIOLETTA chapter 27 . 4/18/2010
WOW that was I mean WOW loved it so much it's sad that she did not reach him and more heartbreaking that he surly thinks he was rejected and I'm dying to know hue's the new guy even if i have some ideas pooping ;P Awesome job!
ARABELLA VIOLETTA chapter 26 . 4/18/2010
That was so cute and sweet and I don't normally go for things like that but with them I'll always make exceptions and what is he up to? dis he get sick of testing the waters? is Neptune to far? if you red a certain review you'll get the last comment ;P thank you for the story oh my sympathy with the hole office mates thing but if it made you wright like this it can be all for the worse I mean I god thing got out of that no? ;)
ARABELLA VIOLETTA chapter 25 . 4/18/2010
At the beginning it was like they were exchanging drugs for money :) Okay it's settled Toki wants to dye at the hand of his best friend :)) oh and the "when the little twit should be puckering up for him" part :) oh God :) poor Mamo-chan I hope Usa doesn't find out I mean I know she didn't treat it better but that was her... :) great story loved it so much Mamoru's behavior is killing my literally but with laughter :)
ARABELLA VIOLETTA chapter 24 . 4/18/2010
Dose Toki have a death wish I don't know about?is he mental? :) and maybe yes her innocence is going to make him rich but it has a flow it also going to make him dead :) boy this was fun and Mamoru finally knows about Mamo-chan wel sort off :D oh and I sympathize I have a monster since I was 2 as well love him to death but by some things he dose sometimes i wonder if he is not going to be my death :)
ARABELLA VIOLETTA chapter 23 . 4/18/2010
okay so when the DJ finished with the fact that he was hanging in the Crown I started to laugh because at least for me that is still a lot to connect but maybe I give Mamoru to much credit :P okay after I finished reading...I did him to much credit...oh well cute story ;D