Reviews for Deeper Care
NaraShikamari chapter 9 . 3/15
Brilliant writing, I really enjoyed reading it.
Chaz chapter 1 . 3/6
Simply the best ichiruki fanfic out there. It's PERFECT.
snowflowersister of toshiro241 chapter 5 . 4/13/2013
romantic in deep depth
PimpDaddyPayne15 chapter 9 . 1/22/2013
I really like this story! I can't wait to read some of your other stories. Your a really good wrighter.
tieusang chapter 9 . 12/3/2012
So emotional. Great job!
jackie chapter 8 . 8/4/2012
omg! that last line was incredibly epic and amazing! It was just too wonderful! :)
372259 chapter 9 . 5/15/2012
awwwww 3 great job!

I loved the way you kept them in character, totally believable! :)
zero09q chapter 9 . 5/11/2012
sweet story
Sakura478 chapter 9 . 5/5/2012
Nice but a little rushed really sweet though
372259 chapter 5 . 11/17/2011
wow! This is so ADORABLE ! Great job :D
MiyaHime chapter 9 . 11/12/2011
His creativity and his power with words is wonderful, amazing, is so perfect!

You described with a brilliant mastery of the two feelings, could very well give us the emotional charge of both.

I loved each stretch, row, each chapter, I loved the way the story caught my attention, I only went when I realized I had to change chapter!

Really loved, congratulations on your wonderful creativity!

kisses
Officer Hot-Pants chapter 9 . 9/18/2011
Fell in love with this, by the end. Don't really know what to say except that everything was perfect. Wish it were a longer story, but I ALWAYS wish the good ones were longer.
usagi1009 chapter 9 . 7/1/2011
nice story with lots of ichirukiness :)
TorturousFoot chapter 5 . 4/26/2011
Damnit! That's the one mistake you people make without fail! Ichigo doesn't like to talk about his emotions, so when Rukia confessed her love, he would have kissed her to express his love! Mother F**k!
darklover chapter 9 . 1/29/2011
This was such a beautiful, well written story. I really enjoyed it. I've actually read the sequel to this but you still haven't gotten around to updating. I hope you do. It's never too late. Trust me, I've had an updating problem as well.

Anyways, I loved this story.