Reviews for Deeper Care
Gothic Butterfly chapter 2 . 2/6/2007
O...a demonstration...sounds kinky...lol
Lady Catwoman chapter 6 . 2/6/2007
Yay! Next chappie PLEASE! Please update soon! Your fics are so good, you do the IchiRuki coupling very nicely, and I've always favored Ichigo with Rukia than him with Orihime. Thanks for writting this fic and please update SOON! *meows*
Ves chapter 6 . 2/6/2007
Wow! I really like this story-very well written, Koi-friend! _ Intense scenes and lovely adjectives have made my day! It was very life-like and full of suspense, I love it. They both seem IC, which makes it all the more enjoyable. Great job, keep up the good work! _ *claps*

-Ves-
Quicksilvermad chapter 6 . 2/6/2007
Wowie... This is... Just, FANTASTIC! I added it to my favorites and alerts lists. I can't wait to read the next chapter!
LithiumRukia chapter 6 . 2/6/2007
that chappie was totally awesome!ichigo's jealousy of rukia with other guys couth -renji -couth keigo is so adorable,you should write something more on that-can't wait for the sexy scenes in ch 7!
Yessika chapter 6 . 2/6/2007
Woot woot!
Ikorosu Shinso chapter 6 . 2/6/2007
Once Again a Wonderfully Written/Described Chapter. You update so fast, I love that about an author. As for your question at the beginning of the chapter. If you were to put your original works online I would read them in a heartbeat that's how great of a writer you are. I have to say this is the BEST Bleach Fanfiction I have EVER Read! :) I am eagerly awaiting the Mature Chapter. :)

A Greatly Entertained Fan.

Ja ne,

Gohan'sUltimatePower
Dalero chapter 6 . 2/5/2007
Very well written, good development bewtween Ichigo and Rukia. I'm adding this one to my favorites list :)
gonekrazy3000 chapter 6 . 2/5/2007
Ye gads! An Author thanking lil ole me ? I feel so touched.

*gets all misty eyed*

Anyways... Another great chapter man. YOu have a real gift with words. I loved how you described Ichigo's inner conflict. And i'm glad he finally set himself straight. Can't WAIT to read what happens next :D

An Insane Fan

GoNeKr zY
andraq chapter 6 . 2/5/2007
yay! You updated so fast! I LOVE YOU! This chapter was great! Wow! Poor Ichigo! He is so confused! But he will be alright! The only thing he has to do is to tell Rukia how he feels towards her! Go Ichigo! Feel the love heehheh! please update soon! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Prodigy Keyblade Wielder chapter 6 . 2/5/2007
Wow, this story is probably the best M rated Bleach story that I have read so far.
BlackBlade500 chapter 6 . 2/5/2007
when i got the alert i thought it was going to be the big M. good chapter anyway it was really good hurry up and post.

BlackBlade500
FirstxKiss chapter 6 . 2/5/2007
YES! THE GRAND M-RATED CHAPTER IS COMING! -floats around while waiting for you to update- Things are gonna get...spicy. xD Which is good, nonetheless. My wish has come true! -praises- Well...not really. But when I'm done persuading Kubo Tite to just hand over Bleach, I'll be satisfied. -winkwink- Thanks for the update! & I can't believe you mentioned me in your AN! -fangirl squeel- Ha, too much sugar; don't try this at home, kids.

UPDATE SOON! Like right now, at this very moment, now. ;)
TruthSeekerRukia chapter 5 . 2/5/2007
I vote yes! I am in love with this story!

Please update soon!
Practical.Simplicity chapter 5 . 2/5/2007
GAH. THANK YOU. thanks youu soo muchh :) not only was this completely romantic, but extremeley well written.

amazing. and OBVIOUSLY you know what my answer is gunna be...MATURE :) Please and thank you :) Im so happy. this made my day :)

Update as soon as you can! :D
243 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »