Reviews for Deeper Care
dethangelx chapter 9 . 6/6/2009
oohh.. it's also good, fics like this.. i've often read about the humor in their relationship.. and some fics are about the difficulties, the stories even ending tragically.. so.. fluff is good. ;D
Ronin-Shinobi2355 chapter 6 . 4/27/2009
Nice work, keep it up...i will be starting a long story that i hope to have several chapters up in the frist week then i will continually working...your story has some great idea...is it ok if i use your idea, not steal your story, but your idea and use in my story...
Midnight Blue Raven chapter 9 . 10/14/2008
This story was sweet. And not to mention, different from others. Like this is something that could really happen in the anime. Not just another plot that fanfic authors, like us, created. :) So it sounds normal and was really good. Their care and concern. Well, I'm off to read your other fics as well.

-raven.
Beyond Flight chapter 7 . 10/4/2008
I really enjoy how descriptive your writing is. The metaphors are excellent, and the plot has a really good flow.
Avaira chapter 9 . 7/24/2008
Aww... Beautiful fic.
Inazagi chapter 5 . 5/22/2008
This story... I just cannot put into words how it has touched me. Your descriptions, the words, their thoughts; all rack up, bunching together and forming a seamless tale.

I'm stopping at chapter 5 for now (Painfully), because I want to save the rest of this amazing feat of literature until tomorrow.

I've been rather ill recently, so my own stories have been suffering for attention. I thank you for feeding my desire and inspiration!
MysteriousEyez chapter 9 . 5/16/2008
What a great story I absolutely loved it!
HitsugayaRangikuFTW chapter 9 . 3/24/2008
LOVED IT! XD this story was so well written and great you did such a great job with Rukia's character too, I think you should continue the story.
Neko.Writer chapter 5 . 3/14/2008
Wow...that was purely amazing! It was so cute and u made it where it was actually pretty believable...with ichigo's pride and everything!

Nicely done!
StrayDogAndTheMoon chapter 9 . 2/13/2008
Oh I enjoyed that a lot, thanks for writing it! I'm sure to read more of your stuff in the futre. :)
LightWingDragon chapter 9 . 1/30/2008
Really enjoyed this fic. Really good writing and it was fun to read. Ichigo and Rukia got a lot more time alone here than in most other fics, yay!_ Gonna go and check out the sequel, but I noticed you hadn't updated it for a while... hope you find the time! :)
Tetra Terra chapter 9 . 11/21/2007
Score! This was great. Thanks for writing art.
Silbar chapter 9 . 10/27/2007
really like the story ... now starting to read the sequel
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 6 . 10/9/2007
stupid strawberry, are you stupid? do you to hit your head more on the cupboard door? you love her so get movin! times a wastin'
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 5 . 10/9/2007
when is kon going to make another appearance?
243 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »