Reviews for Family Portrait
silentlywatching chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
OMFG ITS BEEN UPDATED. OMG DREAMS DO COME TRUE SOB SOB OMG ;(
happy birthday to MEEEEEEE
Marisa chapter 18 . 8/8/2013
This was a fantastic story with a great plot and exceptional characterizations. I like your writing style. Your discriptive methods are unique and very NON-cliche. As a writer, I myself find that very hard to do and I've actually learned from you.

Thanks for the great story. I was fully entertained from beginning to end!

Marisa
Ardent Aspen chapter 3 . 7/11/2013
Whoo! That's a lot to take in! Very convincing writing, and I absolutely adored the part at the beginning with Cloud and Denzel's mock-fight (and the all-too-familiar thoughts of "when did this require both hands, when did he/she get to be so tall, wasn't it yesterday that he/she was small?")
CHAOS chapter 2 . 7/11/2013
The way you described Ren was some pretty amazing writing, I must say. I was feeling claustrophobic in my own mind just reading it! He presents himself to me at this point as a man ill at ease with himself..
CHAOS chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Awwwww! This is so. Dang. Cute! I LOVE the interactions between Cloud and Tifa, and how you've somehow written two years of learning each other's habits into a few lines. I love this! (I agree with Cloud though, I wouldn't want my kids going to a camp with a director that made me uncomfortable)
sunflowerspot chapter 17 . 7/10/2013
A beautiful way to start to wrap things up. I'm so glad that this will be finished!
Rather Not chapter 17 . 7/9/2013
I can't believe this story was updated. I've been reading it since '08 I believe and it's one of those stories I keep coming back to because theme is so powerful and the style it's written in is so intricately poignant. I think it's even made me cry at some parts. Thank you so much for the update. I honestly reread several of the chapters a few weeks ago, resigning myself to an unfinished story. I definitely think this story deserves more recognition than it already has (which is a lot). Will look forward to your next update for sure. I'm so very glad you didn't give up on it.
KitKatTicTac chapter 16 . 6/19/2013
Omg! This was soooooo good PLEASE finish it please! :)
KitKatTicTac chapter 15 . 6/17/2013
I take back the bastard thing. Denz is just confused!
KitKatTicTac chapter 14 . 6/17/2013
But wow did Spidergirl just kill her dad? Ommmmggg I can't believe Sevi was her dad. What a twist! And Denzel if you weren't being such a bastard none of this would be happening! Omg I love this fic! :)
KitKatTicTac chapter 14 . 6/17/2013
Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh! Cease to exist?!
KitKatTicTac chapter 13 . 6/16/2013
That was like the best chapter so far omg! I thought Tifa was gonna die for sure! But lol is Cloud talking like that cause of Mako poisoning? Like when he fell into theeeeee Lifestream, I think, in the game and then he was in a wheelchair, right? Wow, Tseng continuing to freaking kick ass 3. But I don't want him to due ;(
KitKatTicTac chapter 12 . 6/16/2013
Omfg! I got so emotional during the mako injection scene. :( Cloti isn't even one of my otps but omg. I hope they kick ass! Speaking of which, gotta say that Tseng is such a badass. You make his character way more interesting than usual. I liked the whole thing with the same and the SOLDIER they blew up. So deep!
KitKatTicTac chapter 12 . 6/16/2013
LOL! Poor Rude! xD
KitKatTicTac chapter 11 . 6/16/2013
Omg! I don't get it. So Ren switched sides? Ugh! I also don't get what Rufus was talking about lol when Tifa gasped. Glad she punched him though what a bastard!