Reviews for Juxtaposition
Doujin-Maker chapter 10 . 2/28
"Tsuzuku" ? You dropped it since, what, seven years? You should at least leave a reminder for us; the fans who still hope for a 'continue'. It breaks my heart that you concentrate solely on the bleach story and leave your most prominent stories (Please search through the ItaSaku stories archive you, this wonderful writen plot is currently twelvth in the rankings 'favorites' not to mention your other stories; 'cabach patch' which is third as well as Hanami close by.

It truly breaks my heart; why did you give them up? Do you know how painful it is when we fans search through your stories and discover that you just dropped so many wonderful ItaSaku fanfics?

If you don't wish to continue them then you should change "tsuzuku" to "Doroppu sareta" . It hurts so bad, to know you're not gonna continue this probably.
chococats4444 chapter 10 . 2/2
I LOVE THIS STORY PLS UPDATE SOON!
THIS TOTALLY CRACKED ME UP. Did Itachi actually buy a whip?! Omg, I can't stop laughing. I'm just seeing him dressed up in leather and high heels. Damn, this one got me... My stomach hurts.
I suspect it wasn't your intention to make me laugh, but if it haden't been for the whip, I would have been touched. You write very well!
please update...dont make us wait any longer. we have been waiting for years. PLEASE D:
CrystalLover chapter 10 . 12/30/2013
Love it when Inner Sakura is in action!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/10/2013
No! You didn't Finnish! I loved it!
Budicas blood chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Seriously I like your stories but you really need to do a lot of updating instead of just continuing to crank out half finished stories
maly chapter 10 . 11/9/2013
Please update this wonderful story
ImmaPiratte chapter 10 . 10/31/2013
Don't tell me this is a discontinued story and you didn't mark it as such!? NOOO! BUT I LOVE THIS STORY AND I'M SO SAD NOW! *cries* I know you probably haven't even looked at this story in years, but PLEASE, PLEASE I BEG OF YOU, CONTINUE THIS STORY!
pisquenta chapter 10 . 10/16/2013
I sincerely hope you continue this fic! This is like when you start digging for a bone and find a diamond instead
Kiko12350 chapter 10 . 10/1/2013
When next chap up?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
pls update soooon , author-san
Guest chapter 10 . 9/23/2013
Awww! I love this :3 please update!
Budicas blood chapter 10 . 9/22/2013
i like this
Guest chapter 4 . 7/29/2013
omg i read "most powerful seed of the clan" as sperm