Reviews for Juxtaposition
RedBlue chapter 10 . 6/28
Hey author, it's been so long. Maybe you want to update. I'm dying for the next chapter. Pretty please.
MidnightFlower246 chapter 10 . 6/18
He makes me so mad...
lanarosa chapter 10 . 6/16
Please please please
Continue
Kurogane Tsubasa chapter 10 . 5/29
Oh my gosh. I love your story so much! It's simple brilliant and just wonderful. Seeing as this story isn't finished and you haven't updated in forever I was just wondering if you had forgotten about this story. I know that you have written several times in your other fics that you wouldn't abandon a story, but with all the other stories that you have, you may have forgotten about some...I know that I would. I love your writing very much as it is entertaining and there is never a dull moment with your stories. Thank you for writing such a fantastic story and it was my pleasure in reading it. .
chibi-Clar chapter 10 . 4/18
This is an interesting story but sorta dark...mcant know if it should be rated teen though
Kurai Ummei chapter 3 . 2/12
FYI, chapter 3 has a major geography error. Sakura must have currently been in Mizu no Kuni aka the Land of Water, to be near or in the same country as Kirigakure. The Gakure part of the word is a suffix denoting being a village or some sort of developed area. Side note, Mizu is composed of lots of islands, and most of your descriptions sounds as if Sakura were in Hi no Kuni. I notice these things! Thanks for the story regardless, I am loving your Sakura.
Sunflower15 chapter 10 . 1/10
So this has been an interesting fiction! Very dark... But I'm curious to see what happens? Why have you stopped?
LightFiction chapter 10 . 1/6
I have read this story some time ago and I enjoyed it so much.. Damn, has it really been almost 8 years since your last update? Time flies... I have to admit that I'm utterly disspointed with the lack of update...
However, I hope that nothing bad happened to you and everything is going well in your life and you lost interest in this story/Naruto of maybe have greater things to do. I wish you all the best but will keep having some hope in the little corner of my heart that one day this story will be updated.
Thank you for letting me enjoy 10 chapters of greatness.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/30/2014
Oh lord in heaven please update juxtaposition I'm dying to know what hapoens next!
Haru chapter 6 . 10/23/2014
Doggy! Man, I love how Itachi keeps calling her an idiot.
becauseambatman1 chapter 10 . 10/3/2014
Are you going to continue?
becauseambatman1 chapter 8 . 10/3/2014
Aw my heart broke for her... I think this might be considered a rated M for the dark content.
becauseambatman1 chapter 6 . 10/3/2014
Loved this Ch.
becauseambatman1 chapter 4 . 10/3/2014
Oh wow amazing , just amazing
becauseambatman1 chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
Hehe I like your writing style , you know I was about to fall asleep until I started reading this and now after reading the first Ch. I am fully awake. Lol you sir or mam, you are amazing writer