Reviews for Sensory Perception
Half-elf chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
This was awesome! Kind of analytical but not boring with a good deal of emotion to let the reader get a clear picture of everything that was going on. Well thought out and even better written. Again, wonderful.
Crunch Berry Baroness chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
that is soo sweet!
Morgenstern chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
Dude, that was so good!
NoLongerActiveasof2008 chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
it's different i like it.
Eliche chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
very nice!
mishy-mo chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
:) cool
Duckie Nicks chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
If the rest of your fics for the challenge are like this, there's no doubt in my mind that you'll win the thing. And considering there was a word maximum for the challenge, you've managed to say so much.

What I like about this is that it seems totally believable with what we know about the characters. It doesn't feel forced by any means; you're not trying to make them get together. It really feels natural and as though these things happened to House.

I love how you still manage to incorporate a bit of longing and sadness in the fic. It keeps it from being overly sweet and romantic. That must have taken a lot of control, and I respect you for being able to do that because I'm not sure I would be able to resist the easy way out.

So all in all, GREAT JOB. But then, having read everything else you've written, I would expect no less.