Reviews for She's The Other Woman Now
Chatte578 chapter 4 . 1/30/2011
so amazing you cant stop you have to continued its addicting i so love this story pleaaaaaaaase update love ya forevver if ya do :)
Chatte578 chapter 3 . 1/30/2011
poor little reebs , i hope kyra is moore understanding once cheyanne talks to her, really like you added that you acting just like your mother cheyanne:) great story:)
Chatte578 chapter 2 . 1/29/2011
amazing love the end of this chap its so sweet and romantic i can totaly picture it all in the head love love love love it:))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Chatte578 chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
love it:)))))))))))
wickedwitch35744 chapter 4 . 10/2/2008
I absolutely love this story and i hope that you continue it soon. I cannot wait for the talk with Kyra to see how she reacts again, and i cannot wait for Brock to find out. I hope you update real soon.
gracelove chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
Nothing against homosexuality in the least! I have lots of friends who are bi and all. I just can't see this happening between Reba and BJ, even if I think BJ is bi, Reba is way too conservative to be.

But aside from that its really an intriguing and original. You're a great writer and know how to work a crowd.
aalikane chapter 4 . 12/28/2007
About two weeks ago I found this story and read the first chapter...It freaked me out. I have nothing against homosexual relationships...but Reba/BJ just squeaze me out. Unfortunately I have this crappy subconscious that urges me to finish reading something that squicks me out just to say I can get through it without giving up.

While the idea that Reba the character and BJ could love each other gets my stomach twisted up in a knot...your story is good. It's better than a lot of stories I've read. You know how to leave a cliff hanger, you know the proper way to use quotations and commas (from what I've seen) and you don't go into any Nathanial Hathorne style bouts of 2 pages paragraphs. Keep up the good work with the story, cause I intend to finish reading it.
Princess dogooder chapter 2 . 12/28/2007
I really loved this story. It had to be one of my favs. Oh btw r and r my Reba story. It's called A lesson he will never forget. If you feel like talking my AIM name is misslaurie19
Princess dogooder chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
EverTheDreamer chapter 4 . 9/15/2007
Oh my GOD! I LOVED every second of this chapter! Im just sad it had to end so soon!

Seriously, though, dear, this chapter was SO good. I can SO picture all of that happening. I mean, words like that from Kyra would really hurt Reba so much. And Reba would SO not want anyone to see or hear her crying. SO true to cannon! And of COURSE Barbara Jean would be all "Baby, you're beautiful and make my life better" (I paraphrased a bit and combined sentences... but whatev. lol)

This was SO good, dearest!

I can't wait for another update!

Huggs and Kisses!

xoxo, lyss
Joe chapter 4 . 9/9/2007
Oh my
Spooky Fox 1993 chapter 4 . 9/9/2007
hm nice.
Meisha Nicole chapter 3 . 9/8/2007
Haha. I'm late in reviewing this. . Anywho good job. I really don't know whatelse to say except that... oh and please do let it have a happy ending.
varsha chapter 3 . 7/17/2007
hey sorry i took so long to send feedback i got caught up in a new pairing lol

I loved this and while i was reading i was think OMFG REBA THIS IS A NIGHTMARE lol and yes it was indeed a nightmare.. a very well written nightmare..

PLease continue this story im anxious to find out how Cheyenne and Van deals with Miss Kyra
Erin Lycan chapter 3 . 7/9/2007