Reviews for Nocturnal Pulse
Lilysong13 chapter 3 . 4/1/2011
HOLY SHIT! hahaha...absolutely not what i expected...and I LOVE it! You write very well and have the element of surprise..can't wait to see what happens next!
csp4 chapter 11 . 5/17/2010
Unbelievably well written! You really had me going - lots of tears. So they were all manipulated! Poor Bella. Hope she kicks ass in 3 days! This story was painful to read - oh, so painful. Thanks!
csp4 chapter 5 . 5/16/2010
Something must be 'in the water'. Interesting!
Thatstheway chapter 6 . 1/31/2010
O.M.G.!

Carlise willing to leave Esme for Bella. Now that's Hot!
Thatstheway chapter 3 . 1/31/2010
Just found this fic and loving it! Carlise licking Bella's wound(s) in the hospital was TOO good. Can't wait to see what's going to happen... Glad this story has a different twist.
mg chapter 11 . 11/27/2009
woah! that is crazy!
bella chapter 11 . 9/25/2009
this is sick!
rubell chapter 11 . 6/27/2009
kind of confused but sure the sequel will explain
rubell chapter 9 . 6/27/2009
holy fuck...shit hit the fan and it exploded the whole house
rubell chapter 8 . 6/27/2009
of course alice knows, how bella didnt figure that out is crazy...
rubell chapter 7 . 6/27/2009
sorry that other readers found the last chapter confusing, i thought it was great and really well written,

what...where is esme...shit
rubell chapter 6 . 6/27/2009
OMG...this is crazy...i have read bella/carlisle stories but nothing while she was actually with edward...stunning me here
rubell chapter 3 . 6/27/2009
whoa...was so not expecting that...will carlise give her what edward wont?
VictoriaLookALike chapter 5 . 6/25/2009
Oh my. It's like watching a train crash. Not that you don't write wonderfully... it's just so... infuriating. Very good twists. I am not downing the story.. or you, it's just HORRIBLE that your bella would do this to your edward! Good writing, very original... I have to keep reading, as difficult as it is... you have me hooked to this now.
yankeerose chapter 11 . 5/20/2009
I have just read the entire story...OMG, I am speechless! Brava!