Reviews for These Little Nights of Theirs
awesome!
Gale-chan chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
No! I command you to write more...- Eh, I mean, please write more! T.T
incomplete-imaginary chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
I am very pleased with this fanfic. I'm a huge fan of a RaeStar pairing. The detail and word choice was very beautiful, the writing style actually stuck in my mind it wasn't like I was reading just words but it kept my interest. I hope to see more from you.
Siren's Voice chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
not half bad! i thought that describing Starfire as "clashing furiously" in that situations was slightly drastic and inappropriate, something more eloquent might have sufficed. the femslash aspect also needed to be embellished i think (unless this isn't a oneshot?) i don't usually read Teen titans fanfiction, actually i've mostly weaned myself off of fanfiction all together at this point, but it was quite well written. how about posting other things?

~Siren's Voice
Jesada chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
Good job on this. i liked that it was quite suggestive but left uncertainty about the relationship and i am also quite thankful it's not TOO fluffy but has a good balance. Thanks for writing!
expect the unexpected chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
aw!
Vanilla-San chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
Very cute and fluffy, I like. - Plz write more soon!
Tyroe chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
I like it, keep up the good work :)
Starfire-is-not-a-wimp chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
Aw, that was cute! It wasn't too fluffy, but laid back and nice to read. Very relaxing! It did get a little wordy at some parts, but otherwise I really liked it. It's something I can see happening, and you didn't go overboard with the "Raven and Starfire are BFFLs" stereo type that finds its way into many fanfictions. Yay!

(pounds fist on chest)

X'hal!
GreenAlpaca chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
Aw, super fluffy!
BioDragon chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
Ahh, that's sweet. _
Showstopper chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
Just when I think the TT section doesn't produce anymore good fics, it surprises me. You did a good job for a first time author. I liked the reflection with Raven and the last bit with Raven hugging Starfire. Keep up the good work and have a good day, :)
Rugsrat chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
Short and very sweet. I like it very much. You said a lot in just a few words, well done.
wylkin chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
Very sweet. :)
Korey chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
Aww Good job. Keep up the great work.