Reviews for Water Falls
luna chapter 19 . 5/2
hey, great work, thanks for posting!
KanameZeroYuki chapter 19 . 4/3
I hope you pick this up again sometime. It really is an awesome story.
thefangirlthatwon'tshutup chapter 19 . 3/15
This is such a good fic- it literally could have come straight out of the show with the way the host club act around Haruhi! It was so funny and the characters are written so well. I really hope at some point that you will pick it up again and carry on with it.
From DJKatt
Please continue this, I truly enjoy reading this and i feel it is well written.
Twins are evil, tamaki's an idiot, hunny's a child. My favorite pairing is Mori. Secound is koyuya
continue it because i want to know haruhi's friends from New York.
Iamofmanynames99 chapter 19 . 1/3
this story has been abandoned :(
they are annoying pissants and I want to bite them :D
that is my opinion on the PEOPELLLLLL WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW TRYYYYYYYYYYYSSSSS TO SEDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HARUHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
I really hope she ends up with shiiro! I live his personality! ShiXHaru! Just finished chapter 13! Please FINISH the series...I'm running out of chapter ;-;! It's been SOOOOO long since you updated! Please finish!
TheOtaku chapter 8 . 1/2
Omg! I just finished chapter 8 and I couldn't stop laughing! But PLEASE give takashixharuhi a chance! PLEASE!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/9/2014
Update please and I want haruhi to have more handsome and hot lovers
Guest chapter 3 . 9/13/2014
This is awesome (but the "ANs" mess with the fluidity of the story)
Bbarefootsunshin chapter 19 . 9/9/2014
Uuumm, well I'm completely addicted to this story, but seeing as it hasn't been updated since 2010, I have a feeling it has been forgotten and said author has disappeared, I hope maybe she comes out of her hole
BlazeSwurlAngel chapter 8 . 7/30/2014
Lolzzzz! That conversation at the breakfast table!
BlazeSwurlAngel chapter 7 . 7/30/2014
... I find tamaki's explanation for haruhi is sort of deplorable, but I think you should answer the reviews, it might give more people a reason to review, if they had an account.
1,050 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »