Reviews for Water Falls
Insane but sane chapter 19 . 7/8
Man!I haven't read this fic for a long time!. I honestly forgot it even existed. But I would like to see the rest. But... I have this feeling this fic is either ih hiatus or it's discontinued. I'm leaning on the latter
when are the rest coming tho?
MollyMuffinHead chapter 16 . 4/2
I haven't read something this funny in a while. Thanks for the laugh. Great chapter.
Krizti chapter 19 . 12/20/2017
I liked the way you are narrated the story. Humorous and good writing skills. I'm really late but I would like to say that I enjoyed reading your fiction. I hope you are doing well. Great job!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/1/2017
I really enjoy your story however on the app the print is really small becuase of the break you have at the end. I was wondering if you could take that out or shorten it so I am able to read it ony phone.
thanks live your story so far
CheshireGengar chapter 3 . 7/27/2016
If I were Haruhi I would have used some of my many years at Yale studying to be a Lawyer against Kyoya trying to blackmail her. Seeing as Blackmail is illegal and she could get him in loads of trouble for doing it.
Lee.Minju1321 chapter 5 . 7/7/2016
I really hate Tamaki and his antics
Mint chapter 19 . 7/5/2016
I love your story so far. Please keep doing a good job. Chapter 19 was fun to read even if it's not part of the story. (Details added were awesome) thank you for your story!

swimmer1102 chapter 19 . 7/2/2016
NOOOOOOOO author-chan! It's been six years! T-T I really liked this story :(
Karlina101 chapter 7 . 4/25/2016
You idiots what did you expect?! She's a pretty girl, they're men god get a brain
foxesandflowers chapter 8 . 4/24/2016
I CAN TOTALLY IMAGINE HIKARU FLINGING A CHAIR ACROSS THE ROOM IM DEAD
Awesome Demonic Author chapter 3 . 1/12/2016
This is so cool! But hiw is Haruhi gonna work for them? I mean, you did say she turned into a full grown women.
DelusionalM chapter 19 . 10/22/2015
I love this story
Please please contiune~
I really hope she ends up with either Mori- or Kyouya-senpai
]
guest chapter 7 . 8/30/2015
Look I'm sorry but I couldn't even finish this story because the situations are so implausible, ridiculous and flat out stupid. On top of that, your grammar is bad, which is another major turn away for me. This story just kept leaving me more and more frustrated.
Guest chapter 19 . 8/8/2015
I loved this fan fiction. Hope you'll upstate soon
1,067 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »