Reviews for Water Falls
I loved this fan fiction. Hope you'll upstate soon
GajeelIronSteel chapter 19 . 6/13
I love this story and hope you update it soon. I think since everyone has been going on and on about Haruhi's virginity in one of the arguments you should have her tell them something like "Sorry you cant protect what I don't have anymore" or something like that. Also I would like to see more of Shinjii kun. Also why doesn't Haruhi just get hair extensions after the accident until her hair grows back. Other than that it is great and I really can't wait for you to finish this story or at least to update it.
GajeelIronSteel chapter 4 . 6/13
I think it would be really cool if you also gave Haruhi a belly button piercing.
luna chapter 19 . 5/2
hey, great work, thanks for posting!
KanameZeroYuki chapter 19 . 4/3
I hope you pick this up again sometime. It really is an awesome story.
thefangirlthatwon'tshutup chapter 19 . 3/15
This is such a good fic- it literally could have come straight out of the show with the way the host club act around Haruhi! It was so funny and the characters are written so well. I really hope at some point that you will pick it up again and carry on with it.
From DJKatt
Please continue this, I truly enjoy reading this and i feel it is well written.
Twins are evil, tamaki's an idiot, hunny's a child. My favorite pairing is Mori. Secound is koyuya
continue it because i want to know haruhi's friends from New York.
Iamofmanynames99 chapter 19 . 1/3
this story has been abandoned :(
they are annoying pissants and I want to bite them :D
that is my opinion on the PEOPELLLLLL WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW TRYYYYYYYYYYYSSSSS TO SEDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HARUHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
I really hope she ends up with shiiro! I live his personality! ShiXHaru! Just finished chapter 13! Please FINISH the series...I'm running out of chapter ;-;! It's been SOOOOO long since you updated! Please finish!
TheOtaku chapter 8 . 1/2
Omg! I just finished chapter 8 and I couldn't stop laughing! But PLEASE give takashixharuhi a chance! PLEASE!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/9/2014
Update please and I want haruhi to have more handsome and hot lovers
Guest chapter 3 . 9/13/2014
This is awesome (but the "ANs" mess with the fluidity of the story)
1,053 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »