Reviews for Water Falls
I really enjoy your story however on the app the print is really small becuase of the break you have at the end. I was wondering if you could take that out or shorten it so I am able to read it ony phone.
thanks live your story so far
CheshireGengar chapter 3 . 7/27/2016
If I were Haruhi I would have used some of my many years at Yale studying to be a Lawyer against Kyoya trying to blackmail her. Seeing as Blackmail is illegal and she could get him in loads of trouble for doing it.
AnimeLoveKeeper2 chapter 5 . 7/7/2016
I really hate Tamaki and his antics
Mint chapter 19 . 7/5/2016
I love your story so far. Please keep doing a good job. Chapter 19 was fun to read even if it's not part of the story. (Details added were awesome) thank you for your story!

swimmer1102 chapter 19 . 7/2/2016
NOOOOOOOO author-chan! It's been six years! T-T I really liked this story :(
Karlina101 chapter 7 . 4/25/2016
You idiots what did you expect?! She's a pretty girl, they're men god get a brain
foxesandflowers chapter 8 . 4/24/2016
I CAN TOTALLY IMAGINE HIKARU FLINGING A CHAIR ACROSS THE ROOM IM DEAD
Awesome Demonic Author chapter 3 . 1/12/2016
This is so cool! But hiw is Haruhi gonna work for them? I mean, you did say she turned into a full grown women.
DelusionalM chapter 19 . 10/22/2015
I love this story
Please please contiune~
I really hope she ends up with either Mori- or Kyouya-senpai
]
guest chapter 7 . 8/30/2015
Look I'm sorry but I couldn't even finish this story because the situations are so implausible, ridiculous and flat out stupid. On top of that, your grammar is bad, which is another major turn away for me. This story just kept leaving me more and more frustrated.
Guest chapter 19 . 8/8/2015
I loved this fan fiction. Hope you'll upstate soon
GajeelIronSteel chapter 19 . 6/13/2015
I love this story and hope you update it soon. I think since everyone has been going on and on about Haruhi's virginity in one of the arguments you should have her tell them something like "Sorry you cant protect what I don't have anymore" or something like that. Also I would like to see more of Shinjii kun. Also why doesn't Haruhi just get hair extensions after the accident until her hair grows back. Other than that it is great and I really can't wait for you to finish this story or at least to update it.
GajeelIronSteel chapter 4 . 6/13/2015
I think it would be really cool if you also gave Haruhi a belly button piercing.
luna chapter 19 . 5/2/2015
hey, great work, thanks for posting!
KanameZeroYuki chapter 19 . 4/3/2015
I hope you pick this up again sometime. It really is an awesome story.
1,063 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »