Reviews for The Dark Side of the Moon
CountessCadhla chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
I hate slash. BUT

You have converted me. You truly have a wonderful gift. I can't wait for more!
EnderGrievesForMe14 chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
This was a really good re-telling of that part. I enjoyed it just as much as the original, if not more. I applaud you!
Highqueen Julietta chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
whoa. this is amazing- and thanks for the warning *grins*

I was really shocked. Durza is a pervetic! (is that right?)

Thumbs up! I loved this, it made me speechless: I am babbling again, sorry !

HQJ

P.S. I would like to put you on my favourites authors list- would you prefer this account or your other username? )
October Thorne chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
three cheers for the non-slashness!

:D
halyna chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
i loved it. :)
wolfsbride chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
You write this pairing very well. I very much like how you've incorporated the dynamics of the three characters. I hope to see more of this pairing from you.
Ryoutas chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
*sniffle* I love it. 3
Violet86 chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
I liked this story and was wondering if you'd be making a number two to this one :D.

~Violetclaw
kaylennz chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Thanks for the review Lilia. Sounds like slash is not your thing so I appreciate you reading. I will likely not be doing any more Eragon fics as my muse has moved on to another fandom.

But I did want to thank you for your comment on the "hello handsome." I think the endearment is entirely appropriate. However I have rec'd some comments stating otherwise. To each his/her own I guess :) I like it. Glad you do as well. Thanks so much for reviewing.

-shan
Lilia chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
VERY GOOD! I loved the "Hello, handsome" part! I liked the describing of Eragon shirtless but with DURZA ew! ok but Murtagh is so hot! thank you for writing this maybe you could do something with Murtagh and a GIRL next (you choose the girl)
HowlingAngel chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
aw!

that is so cute (except for stupid Durza)

"Hi" "Hello, handsome" cute

while handsome is not the best pet name, it isn't as bad as it could be. like...dearheart, or sugarpie. or shnuggybear. feel your teeth rot yet?

brava!

~Angel
anon chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Aww...so cute!
Izzbella91 chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
Ooh- excellent fic! Murtagh- the rescuer! Yay for him! I like the way you write them because it goes deeper than just physical attraction. I haven't read the book in awhile and, after reading all this fanfiction, I feel like going back and finding all the potential-slashy bits! I don't really believe them to be brothers... After all the almost slash in the first book (hey, I can pretend! Even if that wasn't the author's intent.) Sorry to say, I am still way deep in denial. :)
Netopia chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
Definitely the best Eragon/Murtagh fic iv'e read so far, and I am, of course, sending an invisible choc to everyone who's still in denial!:D!(and a sneeze-muffin 2 every1 else!-unless U belive incest cud happen!He-he-he-he!)

Only 1 neg. comment- neither wud ever use a pet name like "handsome",

but it's still really cute and sweet, and dark and twisty at the same time!

Keep writing, U rock!
RosietheMoogle chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
No, stick with the slash! Lol, I LOVE it! It was beautiful and just great but Durza...Ew.

"Hello, handsome."

Hehe, that just made me giddy like a school girl at her first concert!