Reviews for Can't Fight the Moonlight

TwiTragic13

xoxo
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
that was really

good

loved it

10/10 :)
Hepburn chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
This is really good and to the point. The writing is extremly tidy and has just the right balance of the characters' traits. I am really enjoying it. Are you going to continue this story?
Cierra21 chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
I thought it was funny how she told him to make her get out of the city. It remineded me of my little sister when I tell her to do something...

Anyway it was good!

Courtney
WonWoman Diana chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
...what can I say...just ecelent...great Story...sensetive and in charakter as allways.

Sunny greetings from germany

Diana
librastar chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
EXCELLENT! i loved it! vividly imagined and written with great skill and excellent command of language, i loved it )
brainfear chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
Wow that was hot. I love how you describe Batman all menacing and growling 'n' such. Gr.
Lauren chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Is what there will be a continuation? Because I like the beginning. It's known how Diana perceives Bruce. And it's interesting.
alinaandalion chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
I love BMWW fanfiction! It just brings the biggest smile to my face! I really like all these one-shots you're writing. Looking forward to more!
BlizzardAngel chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
oh she will so work her way around him that he'll have little fleeting thoughts of her when he doesn't want to and who knows, she might be able to hang around the knight when he patroling. lol, i loved it. great job
T chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
What can I say now? That was such a sweet oneshot. Slowly taken and a pleasure to read. You protrayed both Batman and Wonder Woman exteremly well. I liked the title, I found it fresh. That was a refreshing oneshot that I completely loved!
Icha chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
her smile growing larger as she poked him in the chest, her expression teasing and her hair streaming in the wind as she told him audaciously, “Make me.”

LOL! The Diana I love!

But tonight, she’d wanted a taste – of Gotham, of the darkness, of Batman, and of Bruce.

Yum! Bat in the night!

HAHA! Diana steals a kiss from the Batman! What a Wonder Woman she is!

Love this one, Summer Wine. As always.
nonac chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
Short and sweet, yet able to bring out the BMWW feel. You're a great author.
Kipling Bunny chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
You're not human. You're a awesome BMWW fanfic writing robot.

Hahaha, I was shocked to see another one-shot alert in my inbox and I was so excited. I loved this one, of course. :D

So, yeah I've immersed myself into this ship. I just bought the first three seasons of Justice League(ok, so one is Unlimited...same thing)and I can't get enough. Anyway, I love the very largly Bruce/Diana eps like Starcrossed pt. 2 or Little Miss Piggy etc.

Though your 'Angels from Heaven' really gave their relationship justice(no pun intended lol).

But I love the subtle shippy moments. And I point them out to my friends when we watch them. It's great.

Like he's always there to save her and she him. Like Secret Origins where he comes to save them after he was assumed dead, he frees her first and she protects him yadda yadda. They barely know each other and they already have a connection. And they're always standing near eachother etc...Oh I could go on.

Ok, so suddenly I made this a hugely long review. But I just need to share my thoughts. :)

Anyway, yet again, great job! Can't wait to read more!