Reviews for Can't Fight the Moonlight
Jesussaves119 chapter 1 . 1/17
pray for them in JESUS Christ's bless-ed name claiming the Blood and he binding satan and removing hinderences amen JESUS bless u JESUS is GOD''s Son he loves you he died and rose again from the dead for you and is making a place for u and will return and get u if u repent and ask JESUS to save u . ?id100003787093797&hc_locationufi&_mrefmessage_bubble
Karli1252 chapter 1 . 2/20/2014

TwiTragic13

xoxo
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
that was really

good

loved it

10/10 :)
Hepburn chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
This is really good and to the point. The writing is extremly tidy and has just the right balance of the characters' traits. I am really enjoying it. Are you going to continue this story?
Cierra21 chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
I thought it was funny how she told him to make her get out of the city. It remineded me of my little sister when I tell her to do something...

Anyway it was good!

Courtney
WonWoman Diana chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
...what can I say...just ecelent...great Story...sensetive and in charakter as allways.

Sunny greetings from germany

Diana
librastar chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
EXCELLENT! i loved it! vividly imagined and written with great skill and excellent command of language, i loved it )
brainfear chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
Wow that was hot. I love how you describe Batman all menacing and growling 'n' such. Gr.
Lauren chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Is what there will be a continuation? Because I like the beginning. It's known how Diana perceives Bruce. And it's interesting.
alinaandalion chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
I love BMWW fanfiction! It just brings the biggest smile to my face! I really like all these one-shots you're writing. Looking forward to more!
BlizzardAngel chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
oh she will so work her way around him that he'll have little fleeting thoughts of her when he doesn't want to and who knows, she might be able to hang around the knight when he patroling. lol, i loved it. great job
T chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
What can I say now? That was such a sweet oneshot. Slowly taken and a pleasure to read. You protrayed both Batman and Wonder Woman exteremly well. I liked the title, I found it fresh. That was a refreshing oneshot that I completely loved!
Icha chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
her smile growing larger as she poked him in the chest, her expression teasing and her hair streaming in the wind as she told him audaciously, “Make me.”

LOL! The Diana I love!

But tonight, she’d wanted a taste – of Gotham, of the darkness, of Batman, and of Bruce.

Yum! Bat in the night!

HAHA! Diana steals a kiss from the Batman! What a Wonder Woman she is!

Love this one, Summer Wine. As always.
nonac chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
Short and sweet, yet able to bring out the BMWW feel. You're a great author.