Reviews for Feeling Dream
VivaNewVegas chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
WHY! Poor Riza. I feel sorry for her. You should make a second chapter about something. Perhaps Ed's dream?
Satu-Suzu chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
;_; Note: Never read sad romance stories while listening to sad songs. *sob*
what are you a stalker chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
you should continue this
hoenheim-of-light51 chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
Interesting and slightly sad twist at the end.
Gaara Drank My Blood chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
Loved it! _
RudePropeht chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
Ah, sweet dream stories. Who can't help but admire them?
LittleTwoLegs chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
Aw. Poor Riza-chan. This was a very good oneshot. Thankies for the good read!
Coo chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
Yay the twist ending! It would still have been great without it, but the twist gave it extra originality. Despite having read many, many FMA fics, I've never read one with the "it was just a dream?" twist.
S-Michael chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
a word or two to the wise: saying "But Edward is not the only one in a dream..." in the preview kills the twist. also, never admit defects beforehand. it's just going to make people not want to read your story. put the admissions of guilt at the *end* of the story (you have nothing to be apologizing for, by the way). that twist wasn't really weird; in fact, it's pretty much a standard thing. also, at one point you refer to ed as a man, where you probably ought to be referring to him as a boy, as this story is undoubtedly pre-Conqueror of Shamballa. it may not seem to shine a favorable light on Riza (lusting after a boy), but trust me, no one will care. decent story, though.
Chaotic Sereniti chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
That was really good, I liked it a lot. Nice twist, and everyone seemed to be ic, so don't worry.
Kitsune6 chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
That was almost sad. I like Ed/Riza. Good writing though.
Night Alchemist chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
aw! I feel bad for Riza...
kira-924 chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
endin pretty interestin...if only it was real n not a dream for riza lol...luv it though was so cute lookin forward to ur nxt fic on the pair
Chikara-san chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
It was a little odd to see a Riza/Ed fic, but the writing was nice, so I think it turned out well.
zutto rewrite chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
CUTE... haven't thought much into that pairing, bet it'd be nice to see more.. :P