Reviews for A Simple Request
kimsheeran chapter 1 . 8/5
For someone (you) who's not a huge fan of Toko, you wrote probably the best Toko fanfic of all time.
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 7/24
Interesting. XD Both of them are emotionally damaged and horrible at recognizing the actions that need to be taken in regards to those feelings. So, this all seems very plausible. I enjoyed it. XD
hairdryer chapter 1 . 6/17
the point is 100 out of 100! one of the best toko fanfic. complex with beatiful plot, not rush yet enjoyable, wonderful oneshot. thanks for the the story.
nightkitty555 chapter 1 . 5/30
very cute.
sandramon chapter 1 . 1/23
I honestly don't know why this doesn't have so Mich more reviews. It is such an incredible characters exploration that leave you with a great understanding of the characters. Seriously, something's wrong with some fandoms. I hope you make another one on the same couple but really , I'd read anything you write after this.
donna Walczak chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
This was the best Zuko/Toph Fanfiction I've read, and I've read quite a few. I thought it was absolutely ingenious. The characters stayed in character, the story line was amazing, and I loved how you tired it all up in the end. It was written like a real book, and not chopped up into piece meal to the point where it's no fun to read. You have an amazing gift and a real eye for detail. I truly loved your story, and even though I rarely review Fanfiction, I just had to tell you how amazing your story was and how talented you are. I will definitely be reading this again, probably after reading a very poorly written Fanfiction in the near future. Thank you so much.
MAI742 chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
Yes, yes, yes! Smack-down gorgeous - can't even begin to describe how fed-up I am with immature romance (though that's kind of my own fault for seeking out 'Avatar' romance-fanfiction) and...teens who can barely slap a sentence together. You're a good writer, and it shows.

Thanks for the time you put into this one, it was... it was a good concept, and it shows. 'Very' British - so much Repression and Duty and mmmmmmmmmh. Loved it.

Thanks again!

-Mai
fanster chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
make a sequel o.o
Otakugirl 13 chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
There is a future possibility that Toko could happen. This fanfic is a good example for it. Even though you're not fond of this pair you manage to write this story nicely and I really enjoyed it. Their truce thing is adorable, by the way. ;)
Izzy chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Loved this great job :D
blinkenlights n spitzensparks chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Ahh, I remember reading this fic years and years ago, before S3 had aired, and loved it. Back again for a reread, and still loving it- especially regarding characterization and slow development of their relationship.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Nice one! I definately liked the twists
Azafran chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
This is such a beautiful story! it truly is one of the best fanfics i have ever read; I'm a big toko fan and though you say you're not fond of it, i believe you have captured the magic that we love about toko their personalities, hard and that crash against each other but at the same time sweet underneath; i also congratulate you because i think you really got the characters perfectly, which is pretty hard with these two. I almost never review (im way too lazy) but i wanted you to know how much i loved this story, thank you so much for it and i would really love to read more about this couple from you... Congratulations for the great story!
Serendipithy chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
I really think this story is amazing. :D I love Toph in this, and how we don't actually have the Minister/everyone else know who Toph Bei Fong is (as in her ex-social status in society.) I can really see them both fighting to resolve things since that's just the way they are (immaturity at its best.)

That said, I think this fic could be more incredible if a lot of the grammatical errors were fixed. It's not a huge deal, but I saw countless run-on sentences and other sentences that were just plain wordy. There were quite a few spelling errors, and I think it would have been a MUCH smoother read if even a few of these errors were corrected. I'm not saying that this isn't awesome (which it is), I just think I could have focused on the story a lot better if it was more error-free.
jessica-semnadaprafaze123 chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
It's the most beautiful toko i've ever read. your writing is very elegant, you are an outstanding writer.

i loved it too much.