Reviews for A Simple Request
kimsheeran chapter 1 . 8/5/2016
For someone (you) who's not a huge fan of Toko, you wrote probably the best Toko fanfic of all time.
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 7/24/2016
Interesting. XD Both of them are emotionally damaged and horrible at recognizing the actions that need to be taken in regards to those feelings. So, this all seems very plausible. I enjoyed it. XD
hairdryer chapter 1 . 6/17/2016
the point is 100 out of 100! one of the best toko fanfic. complex with beatiful plot, not rush yet enjoyable, wonderful oneshot. thanks for the the story.
nightkitty555 chapter 1 . 5/30/2016
very cute.
sandramon chapter 1 . 1/23/2016
I honestly don't know why this doesn't have so Mich more reviews. It is such an incredible characters exploration that leave you with a great understanding of the characters. Seriously, something's wrong with some fandoms. I hope you make another one on the same couple but really , I'd read anything you write after this.
donna Walczak chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
This was the best Zuko/Toph Fanfiction I've read, and I've read quite a few. I thought it was absolutely ingenious. The characters stayed in character, the story line was amazing, and I loved how you tired it all up in the end. It was written like a real book, and not chopped up into piece meal to the point where it's no fun to read. You have an amazing gift and a real eye for detail. I truly loved your story, and even though I rarely review Fanfiction, I just had to tell you how amazing your story was and how talented you are. I will definitely be reading this again, probably after reading a very poorly written Fanfiction in the near future. Thank you so much.
MAI742 chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
Yes, yes, yes! Smack-down gorgeous - can't even begin to describe how fed-up I am with immature romance (though that's kind of my own fault for seeking out 'Avatar' romance-fanfiction) and...teens who can barely slap a sentence together. You're a good writer, and it shows.

Thanks for the time you put into this one, it was... it was a good concept, and it shows. 'Very' British - so much Repression and Duty and mmmmmmmmmh. Loved it.

Thanks again!

-Mai
fanster chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
make a sequel o.o
Otakugirl 13 chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
There is a future possibility that Toko could happen. This fanfic is a good example for it. Even though you're not fond of this pair you manage to write this story nicely and I really enjoyed it. Their truce thing is adorable, by the way. ;)
Izzy chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Loved this great job :D
blinkenlights n spitzensparks chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Ahh, I remember reading this fic years and years ago, before S3 had aired, and loved it. Back again for a reread, and still loving it- especially regarding characterization and slow development of their relationship.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Nice one! I definately liked the twists
Azafran chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
This is such a beautiful story! it truly is one of the best fanfics i have ever read; I'm a big toko fan and though you say you're not fond of it, i believe you have captured the magic that we love about toko their personalities, hard and that crash against each other but at the same time sweet underneath; i also congratulate you because i think you really got the characters perfectly, which is pretty hard with these two. I almost never review (im way too lazy) but i wanted you to know how much i loved this story, thank you so much for it and i would really love to read more about this couple from you... Congratulations for the great story!
Serendipithy chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
I really think this story is amazing. :D I love Toph in this, and how we don't actually have the Minister/everyone else know who Toph Bei Fong is (as in her ex-social status in society.) I can really see them both fighting to resolve things since that's just the way they are (immaturity at its best.)

That said, I think this fic could be more incredible if a lot of the grammatical errors were fixed. It's not a huge deal, but I saw countless run-on sentences and other sentences that were just plain wordy. There were quite a few spelling errors, and I think it would have been a MUCH smoother read if even a few of these errors were corrected. I'm not saying that this isn't awesome (which it is), I just think I could have focused on the story a lot better if it was more error-free.
jessica-semnadaprafaze123 chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
It's the most beautiful toko i've ever read. your writing is very elegant, you are an outstanding writer.

i loved it too much.