Reviews for A Simple Request
ettenohjasomrehalliv chapter 1 . 7/26/2020
This fic needs more reviews and love! It's one of the most well written Toph/Zuko fic that I've read ️
Storyman09 chapter 1 . 11/21/2018
I quite liked this. I liked this a lot. Toph and Zuko, alongside Iroh, are my favorite characters from the series and I really ship them together (Toph and Zuko, not Iroh and... well either of them, that'd be weird). I appreciate that it's a one-off too, a nearly 16k words one-off. I tend to get caught up in stories like this, and I would get caught in this one if you wrote more, and I already have tons on my alert bar. There's a certainly quality to neatly and well-contained stories that I appreciate as well and you really have that here. Nice job, going on my favorites.

-Storyman
ColaGummyBears chapter 1 . 9/8/2017
Thank you for this beautiful fic. Really nice read.
Lilly Rae chapter 1 . 6/6/2017
I just want to say, I've read this fic at least half a dozen times because it's amazingly well written 3 this is spot on. Very true to character. I'm always so happy to keep coming back to this fic
Thank you.
kimsheeran chapter 1 . 8/5/2016
For someone (you) who's not a huge fan of Toko, you wrote probably the best Toko fanfic of all time.
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 7/24/2016
Interesting. XD Both of them are emotionally damaged and horrible at recognizing the actions that need to be taken in regards to those feelings. So, this all seems very plausible. I enjoyed it. XD
hairdryer chapter 1 . 6/17/2016
the point is 100 out of 100! one of the best toko fanfic. complex with beatiful plot, not rush yet enjoyable, wonderful oneshot. thanks for the the story.
nightkitty555 chapter 1 . 5/30/2016
very cute.
sandramon chapter 1 . 1/23/2016
I honestly don't know why this doesn't have so Mich more reviews. It is such an incredible characters exploration that leave you with a great understanding of the characters. Seriously, something's wrong with some fandoms. I hope you make another one on the same couple but really , I'd read anything you write after this.
donna Walczak chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
This was the best Zuko/Toph Fanfiction I've read, and I've read quite a few. I thought it was absolutely ingenious. The characters stayed in character, the story line was amazing, and I loved how you tired it all up in the end. It was written like a real book, and not chopped up into piece meal to the point where it's no fun to read. You have an amazing gift and a real eye for detail. I truly loved your story, and even though I rarely review Fanfiction, I just had to tell you how amazing your story was and how talented you are. I will definitely be reading this again, probably after reading a very poorly written Fanfiction in the near future. Thank you so much.
MAI742 chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
Yes, yes, yes! Smack-down gorgeous - can't even begin to describe how fed-up I am with immature romance (though that's kind of my own fault for seeking out 'Avatar' romance-fanfiction) and...teens who can barely slap a sentence together. You're a good writer, and it shows.

Thanks for the time you put into this one, it was... it was a good concept, and it shows. 'Very' British - so much Repression and Duty and mmmmmmmmmh. Loved it.

Thanks again!

-Mai
fanster chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
make a sequel o.o
Otakugirl 13 chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
There is a future possibility that Toko could happen. This fanfic is a good example for it. Even though you're not fond of this pair you manage to write this story nicely and I really enjoyed it. Their truce thing is adorable, by the way. ;)
Izzy chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Loved this great job :D
blinkenlights n spitzensparks chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Ahh, I remember reading this fic years and years ago, before S3 had aired, and loved it. Back again for a reread, and still loving it- especially regarding characterization and slow development of their relationship.