Reviews for A Bet
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Aww, even though they were doing this all over a bet, it was still a sweet story showing true friendship.

Nicely done!
Shikabane-Mai chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Once again, amazing fic! I was laughing throughout so many parts of this story, especially the parts where Havoc and Roy were trying to make her blush. I can't believe it was actually Havoc who made her blush in the end, but it sure was amusing to see Roy fail. Overall, this was a wonderful read!
alynawatlovers chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
I think that ROY should have gotten it... h... oh well. I LOVE IT!
tragicomedy chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Oh, the fluff! Love it! I was totally rooting for Havoc, the poor guy has no luck (except in this case, of course) P
Jessi Tsuki chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
That made me smile, it was good. Thank you for writing it.
Neopuff chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
XDD

I loved that. So much ;D

Y'know, if Roy was one to take her out, he'd make her blush then 8D

XD

But he's not in need ;3;

Great story, love your writing ;D
gizmo-gal chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
This is a great story, kept me laughing and on my toes. I didn't see Jeans scheme until the last minute! It was brilliant, and so in character. I could actually see this being a mini chapter of the manga!

It was really wonderful. This review is being written after my second time reading this fic and its still as good as the first itme. You got all the characters personalities dead one the mark.

P.S. Is the waiter in anyway connected to the cafe owner that Riza mentions in ch. 10 of Family Affair? Just curious.
Miips chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
Very good! There could have been a bit more situations where Riza could have blushed though, but its a GREAT story!
jennlyn78 chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
I like this story quite a bit, fluffy and entertaining.
Lili chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
Really cool Fic!
Dailenna chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
Ooh, very nice. The end of it sounds as though it promises a continuation . . . I know it says complete, but it'd be really interesting to see what Riza's dates with the guys from the office went like :P
noodels44 chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
I loved it!
ripitupgenki chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
you certaintly know how to write comical things *fell out of seat laughing* glad to see you have still got time to write een with all the school work.
city with no people chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
lol...that was really funny! great style! I really enjoyed this!
Rissa Havoc chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
okay that was too cute and funny, I can't believe that Havoc won the bet. That was the best part about it! Good Job!