Reviews for Gruman's Grandaughter
emachookie chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Headcannon! I've always thought Grumman to be one of the Royai shippers in FMA. I love reading stories with this sort of headcannon :) Though there was a thing that bugged me while I read this, I don't think Grumman had 2 sons. Since Riza has a different last name it would be more logical that the general may have had a daughter. Thanks for writing! :)
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
very nice XD

and Roy with unbuttoned uniform is just.. TOO HOT TO STAND D .
Shikabane-Mai chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Amazing fanfic! The characters were especially in character, which is rare to find. I loved the interaction between Gruman and Roy, and the part where Roy found out the relationship between Gruman and Riza was so funny.
dybank chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
LOL. That was epic. Sneaky General Grumman. I really like how Roy realised that Riza was Grumman's granddaughter; the undone buttons. Good job! :)
fireblazie chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Hee, cute! :D I've always wondered how Roy would react upon finding out exactly who Gruman's granddaughter is (if he doesn't already).
blue-crystal-9 chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
This was awesome. I love fics with Gruman in them. ;) Great job!
Bubb1eTea chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
i was wondering where it said that Riza was Grumman's daughter

i never saw it in the manga

and i'm not very far in the anime
madteen66 chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
love this! _
Neopuff chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
I loved that XDD

Roy's reaction to finding out it was her was realistically priceless ;D

Do you read the manga? If you do...have you read chapters 58-62 (or something like that)?

Cuz in part of it, Riza says she doesn't know of any relatives besides her dead parents ;3;

And I think if he's her grandpa (which I hope he is XD i love him) then he's a bad grandpa for making her live on her own and cuz of the last name...he'd probably be Riza's mom's dad XD

But it's never actually been SAID that he was Riza's grandpa...at least, not in the manga. They might've in the anime, but I've never seen all of episode 27 (where roy has his convo with gruman).

-shrugs-

ANYWAYS

Awesome story XP
Coco-Minu chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
Haha, I always imagined something like this happening when Roy found out. Nice job.
Kurissyma san Tybalt chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
Haha! Grumman's hilarious! This was really funny! *continues to laugh at Roy's expense*

Xx-'Rissyma-xX
Bellemaine Chercoeur chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
Lovely, very well structured, in character and generally lovely. Well Done!
SakuraTeardrop chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
Nice chapter, whee *faves*
xxAzure-Wingsxx chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Great story! I loved the way Roy reacted when he found out that General Gruman's grandaughter was no other than Riza Hawkeye, his surbodinate! OMG it's so funny and cute.

Hope you write more on this pairing! You are really good at it.
NurseGodaime chapter 1 . 4/21/2007