Reviews for Dark Angel
Cora chapter 8 . 4/1/2013
This story is great! I know its been years since you last updated, so i know you probably won't, but still,,,, i hope you do...Anyway, that last memory of Winry's is like genius! Loved it_ Great Job
Cora chapter 4 . 4/1/2013
This is great! Love it so far!
Supernova300 chapter 8 . 8/6/2009
So far, it's pretty interesting. Why have you stopped updating?
Karrana chapter 8 . 8/21/2007
This is great i wonder what envy has in store for winry or if he even cares about her. I don't think he does because he is always mocking her i hope his opinion changes. Hope you finish this one because it is great storie. Don't give it up i'll ad it to my story alert list so that when you do indeed update it i'll know and won't have to keep checking.

Again keep up the good work looking forword to reading more of your stuff.
Salina M L chapter 8 . 5/5/2007
I must say that I never thought the idea of Envy and Winry getting married would turn me off. Although, I know it's just because it's all an act, right? The thought still had me squealing like a EnWin fangirl though! _

Do you mind if this gets added to my C2 and another one which belongs to a friend of mine? It's very well-written and deserves a spot. If you don't like the idea, just tell one of us.
Blackened.Blossom chapter 8 . 5/1/2007
:O MARRY HER? NO!

ED COME RESCUE HER!

Man i've missed this story so much! I almost forgot what had happened but i remembered along the way... I can't wait for the next chapter!

thisisnotongoogleanymore chapter 8 . 4/30/2007
Normally I would look at EnvyXWinry and be all like, 'WTF? !' But when Envy proposed, even if it is just fake love, I was all like, 'Aw!'
Blackened.Blossom chapter 7 . 3/12/2007
YES that was so totally awesome! I love how Winry's going to have a memory flashback when its too late... and lemme guess Ed saves her in the knick of time?

It's so kawai how Envy's falling for her! I love it, seriously

Update soon!
cg2006 chapter 7 . 3/11/2007
eep! Father? Husband? INCEST? eew.

it's been a while since you last updated, yeah? _
Blackened.Blossom chapter 6 . 2/23/2007
Granny Pinako DIED? NO! I'm really hyped, i can't wait to see what happens next!

Update soon!
thisisnotongoogleanymore chapter 6 . 2/23/2007
once again, poor ed. poor ed.
cg2006 chapter 6 . 2/23/2007
Umm...the beginning part kind of confused me a bit. So, it was Winry who cut her hair right? um..i think it was this part that confused me:-The boy shrugged. “I like it short. Perfect for working on automail.” he answered, grinning at the beet-red blush he received from the compliment.- but um..yeah. _
Blackened.Blossom chapter 5 . 2/20/2007
*claps* bravo bravo! It was uneventful but it did leave a nice lead up. I would've loved it if Ed's automail was just out of his reach. Oh god i do pick on him don't I? OH and Al could come and grab it outta nowhere! I didn't guess anything...right?

Tashi N G chapter 4 . 2/18/2007
Is this actually goimg to turn out to be a true EnWin fic? WAH! I can't tell! but the chappie was good.
Blackened.Blossom chapter 4 . 2/18/2007
OMG it's was so amazing! You're really turning me into a EnvyxWinry fan u no? Oh well i will stick to my main one! Anywho this was written so well! I couldn't BELIEVE IT! Just wow