Reviews for Pain
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Yes, an actual relationship
looptheloopy chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
...Oh wow. This is freaking amazing. I adore it!
LadyGrey chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
Oops, for some reason I thought it said it was a one shot. But that's excellent, now we get more awesomeness from ya! I love how you handle this pair btw. LG/L
LadyGrey chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
Aw! This is great Drac, somehow I missed it. Love it, love the characterization, and I know it's a one shot but you should continue it. Okay, laters! LG/L
Reader chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
I cant find the yahoo group your speaking of after an extensive search.. can you post a link somewhere?
Midnight Chamber chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
oh! i really really like this!

one of you "pain"s has a t at the end of it! just thought i would let you know!

keep it up! i love it!

Midnight!
flamethrowerqueen chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
*hugs* That was wonderful, Drac. It's so great to find that you guys have been writing, and reading your work is like coming home. It's difficult to describe exactly what I think of your work, your writing, but just know that I truly love it from the bottom of my fangirl-ish heart. _ *hugs again* Missed ya.
Silvershadowfire chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
Well done indeed, heartsister. I really enjoyed this the first time I read it and I enjoyed it on the second reading as well.
Apollymi chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
Wow... Oh wow. That was... wow. I always knew I'd dance with joy if you ever picked up one of my pairings (and once I've finished my coffee I probably will!), but I never quite dared dream it'd be my favorite pairing, BakuKai, that you'd pick up. Yay!

On a less fangirl-ish note...

I like the dynamics as you've written them here. The way the two characters play off each other is very well done, how Seto is waiting to *feel*. The pet name "Dragon" was a wonderful touch - and a quiet first hint that Bakura might feel more than just the need for sex (which, many kudos, for how well written it was). It would be intriguing to see this story continue.

Would it be possible for me to archive this story on my BakuKai fansite? If you want to check it out first, just take out the spaces and it's:

w. bakuraxkaiba .net

Again, wonderful job! Stupendous! Magnificent! I'm so glad to see you back writing! The YGO fanfiction world has missed you! Welcome back!

Apollymi