Reviews for No More Words
BarbaraLee chapter 1 . 4/5
Beautiful, powerful. As a "canonite" I choose to believe they survive, despite expecting otherwise.

I do realize how old this is; I add my voice to those inquiring after a sequel, though I'd love to see that from the POV of the engine crew once our guys are found as you have left them here, barely alive ...
Washingtonmyhome chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
This sounds almost as if both guys die.
coloradoandcolorado1 chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Wow, very powerful story! Thanks!
Elizabeth Gamgee chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
I LOVE this story! I hate slash stories with them because they are obviously not gay but I love when they show affection, concern and BROTHERLY love toward eachother very VERY good story I LOVED it :)
Westel chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
An ultimate gesture of love, selflessly given - never read one quite like this - superb!
emergency fan chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
This is an incredibly moving story. I feel that you have captured the essense of true loyalty and friendship. I was moved to tears. You have also displayed a wonderful style of writing that hooks a reader and doesn't let them go. I would love to see you make a sequal to this story.
MyJacobsBetterThanBellas chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
OKAY I KNOW I'M A BIT OF A DUMNA** BUT DOES HE LIVE? COME ON WRITE MORE! I HAVE TO KNOW!
MetalInnovation chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
This was a great story...the descriptions of the injuries were amazing...almost made me cringe...I "grew up" watching "Emergency", it will always have a place in my heart...and now so will you...have you written many "Emergency" stories? I will have to go back and check. Wonder what my mom, a huge fan, would think of the, uh, "lip touch"...hum...I hope this wasn't the end...

thanks again, Tracy (my son uses my e-mail too, but I try to respect his privacy!)
johnsswinny chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
A very good story and very dramatic. I have tears in my eyes.