Reviews for Origin
evilynn chapter 9 . 2/14/2014
Can u please up date this story?! So far I raelly love enjoy it pleasssseeee. Do soon your an amazing author! Bye review layers.
JanessaVR chapter 9 . 10/29/2012
Probably hoping against hope here, but will we ever see the conclusion of this story? I really loved it.
ACompanyofSwans chapter 9 . 5/16/2011
I know this story was posted a long time ago, but anyway, I guess leaving a review does no harm even if it never gets read. I thought this was an immensely well crafted story that showed the world of Meridian from an interesting perspective. Phobos and Cedric were as in character as they could possibly be (since it is set pre-WITCH), and it is interesting to see their descent into evil, and Phobos' attitude to Elyon. Your general writing is accomplished, and the story is well constructed. Well done, and keep writing! xOx
Luna Lark chapter 9 . 5/15/2009
i really really really like this story. i hope that one day you'll continue with it even though it hasn't been updated for 2 years. this seriously is a wonderful story
Helen chapter 9 . 8/9/2008
This is excellent work, well-pondered on, seamless even. I'm just wondering whether/how it'll be written towards Elyon going to Earth, or maybe that's just for the next chapters to come . Keep up the good work! :D
animatedrose chapter 2 . 12/13/2007
Yay! Another Cedric and Phobos fic! I found a picture on that showed their first meeting in chapter 1, did you make that? If you did, nice job! I love this story! Update update update!
Worker72 chapter 9 . 7/26/2007
I don't mind the Oracle being portrayed lke this. It gives him character. It's nice to see Miranda coming into the picture. It would probably be even better if you had the castled historian tell Phobos about how the veil has been used before in their worlds history.
Karon19 chapter 9 . 7/25/2007
You don't know how long I've been waiting for this. Damn exams for stalling you so!

The Oracle looks like he can be a prick when he wants to be. It's for this reason I hate seemingly "all-knowing" characters who think that just because they've uncovered the secrets of the universe that they can do whatever they want. And he was so cold to Cedric. If I didn't know any better I'd say he's the bad guy.

A poor little Miranda. What will she think of Phobos?

Hope you update just a bit sooner next time.

Nicki1147 chapter 8 . 7/7/2007
*le gasp* This is a BRILLIANT story. I just started today, but could not stop reading. There are not many good story's that have Cedric in them, and this one is by far the best. Update again soon!
Karon19 chapter 8 . 6/10/2007
How I love this story! Great to see it back and happy to know that your writer's block has subsided.

So that's where all the whipserers came from. Fallen enemies of the prince in a battle where he discovered his darkest powers. And we find the genesis of Phobos' private baths. Now that the king and queen are out of the way, how will Candracar deal with Phobos' usurption?

But he is a victim too, is he not? The way I see it, Phobos is a man caught in the ever changing tapestry of destiny and all that will happen is bascially out of his control. Too bad. He's becoming such a tragic character.

Worker72 chapter 8 . 6/6/2007
It'll be interesting to see how the veil is raised. Maybe get a look into the Oracle's thought processes(which I hope is not all that pure).
Ari1027Nicole chapter 8 . 6/3/2007
well, phobos is now ruler of meridian. can't wait 2 see what happens next.
BlackRoseFaye chapter 7 . 5/28/2007
What happens afterward dose he kill his father as well? Please make a sequal!
Nemrut chapter 7 . 3/25/2007
Reallz great story, I hope you will continue.
strayphoenix chapter 3 . 3/13/2007
Yay! Go Cedric!

Oh, wait...that's a bad thing. lol