Reviews for Never Can Win
LuckySock chapter 19 . 1/31/2012
Love it!

Update Soon please!
RedKittyNine chapter 19 . 3/12/2011
I'm addicted. Anymore chapters? *holds out plate* pleaseee?

:D Thankyou, please update soon !
Sam chapter 19 . 3/6/2011
Magnificent! oh wow... Please finish this story soon. I know it's been awhile since you've worked on this story. But please keep with it. I love annabelle and Draco. They're fantastic together!
Anniah chapter 19 . 3/5/2011
You updated! Yes! I loved this story waaaaay back and was slightly heartbroken when you stopped updating. Now I've gone and reread the entire story and I love it even more :D

I love Annabelle, she's so witty and down-to-earth and I love her relationship with Draco and her little comments to herself. It's makes reading the story so much more entertaining. At times your fic makes me laugh out loud. It's brilliant and I really, really hope you finish.

Pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaassssse update. :D

Anna
circxe chapter 18 . 1/19/2011
Oh, my God! Oh, no! I just reached the last chapter for this story at this time! NOOOOOOOOO. Aha, okay. I loved this! Anna's narration is so funny and witty, makes me grin in amusement at every other sentence. Draco lost his sex appeal? Never! She has to find a way to get it back at all costs! I cannot wait for a new installment!
Ann chapter 18 . 1/29/2010
I love this story! I hope their setback isn't permanent :( I'd love to see them together in the end, haha (hopeless romantic ). Please consider returning to this story! :)
BreakOfLight chapter 8 . 5/20/2009
oh my... ahahaha... now draco's missing. i'm definitely enjoying your story.
BreakOfLight chapter 7 . 5/20/2009
great chapter!
BreakOfLight chapter 3 . 5/20/2009
this is fun. i wonder what you mean that draco is her "sign"?
BreakOfLight chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
is she a seer? no offense meant. but she can see what will happen right?
Jojo Smith chapter 2 . 1/23/2009
HAHAHAHAHA! O MY FREAKING JESUS, I LOVE THIS STORY!
Anniah chapter 18 . 1/22/2009
I'm glad you're still updating. I was beginning to lose hope.

Thanks anyway and looking forward to your next chapter.

Anna
invisible-gurl chapter 17 . 10/16/2008
LMAO... draco's adequateness XD... hahaha... i love it XD... great job and plz update soon
TheJazz chapter 17 . 9/2/2008
YAY! AWKWARD SEX!

You have officially made my day. That was a brilliant chapter and so TRUE. God, YES, FINALLY: REALLY AWKWARD AND TERRIBLE SEX! I never thought I would live to see the day it appeared in fanfiction. Especially when concerned with Draco! Ha! Brilliant. God, yes!
Anniah chapter 17 . 8/31/2008