Reviews for Try the Green Shirt
forbiddenloves chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
i like it, lol!

and omg i loved Sliding Closet Doors, lol (:

will you be updating this?
incy chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
this was really good but i am thinking it is dead. well i hope you write more as it was really good.
The Wordless Epoch chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
Aw, it's cute :D

Me likey.

Write more. I wanna see Ben's reaction- he's such a sweetheart!

Kat
xx-chaingang-killer-legs-xx chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
please Update soon :)
jojo chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
update!
yellowsocks chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
I really, really like this. So please write more :) Even though you haven't updated since..what, January? :D A girl can dream I guess. It really is good though.

-Annie.
Allison AJR chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
ok story but even though Hal is rude and ... weird, I just dont see him doing that. Kind of out of charter but hey this is fanfiction!
maybe.forever.xx chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
Its good. I like some of your other fics better, but this is good. good character portrayal. Its good. QUaint if I feel like pretending I'm british. Ta-ta, cheerio, fish and chips and all that jazz, mate!

*S*T*A*R*S*
riteurheartout92 chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
love it write more please!
CanesFanCatty chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
update! (pretty please?) lol.
KenzieKub chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
cant wait for more
oceangal92 chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
o! I love your twist on the original plot line! Green is so sadies colour anyway. Pls pls pls make it end as a BADIE! please! once again another wonderful fanfic by agbaby97! post more soon! (and post more on Ski Trip too!)
raindropsX chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
i would just like to say that i don't care what happens as ling as she ends up with Ben. i mean i know she has a lot in common with that Chris guy. but Ben is her soul mate. how often to people meet their soul mates not that often.

and yes i do know it is just i show :)

raindrops keep falling on my head.
BLONDEMOMENT82192 chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
"hal was right" now thats not what u hear every day lol...i like it update soon plz
jennyperson91 chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
omg i love it so far! this would actually make a really good naturally, sadie episode. like really. update soon!