Reviews for More Than Friends
PokeJedi chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
If I recall chat script (first part of story) is against FFN rules. So to be a nitpick but please edit this!
ElementalGuardianProtector chapter 12 . 6/16/2008
It was rushed, and the end was too confusing. I mean, Akito just happens to die, Tohru loses her meories and gets them back in less than a day, that big scene with Athena and Estelle and Koji and stuff, and it was all over in wat? 3 or 4 days? I feel as though this story could've been longer and MUCH better, knowing how much talent you have. I think you rushed this to get to our other stories. And the Aurions were introduced far too quickly, so I dont really remember much anything about any of them other than Estelle, Athena, and Koji. Still, this story was pretty goodmm and worth while. You'll be hearing from me at the sequel! Nice story, Mel! Ja Ne!
ElementalGuardianProtector chapter 11 . 6/16/2008
Whoa, whoa, whoa. I don't understand what happened. Okay, Koji and Estelle were fighting, and the other Aurions come and oppose Athena, but then it changes suddenly to Tohru and Kyo, and then it's changed to a couple years later? That moved way too fast. What happened to Athena and the other Aurions that night? How was the curse broke from the Sohma AND Aurion families? All of that stuff isn't clear. It was good, but far too confusing for me to understand what had happened. It's okay though, I still luvvers you Nissy!
ElementalGuardianProtector chapter 10 . 6/16/2008
lol, that's evil Nissy! Tohru can't remember Kyo! How tragic! Poor Kyonkichi! Good chappie!
ElementalGuardianProtector chapter 9 . 6/16/2008
I had at first THOUGHT the wolf was Koji, but then I pushed that thought out of my head. Oh well. Nice chapter, Nissy! Is Tohru gonna remember now? And you let Akito die too easily! *sniff sniff* Still, nice chapter.
ElementalGuardianProtector chapter 8 . 6/16/2008
Akii-chan's so mean... So angry... I'm sure you can do it, Tohru! Keep on going! You can do it! lol, Good chapter!
ElementalGuardianProtector chapter 7 . 6/16/2008
Ah, back to Akito they go... I wonder if Aktio and Athena are ally or enemies... Hm... I also wonder who the gold wolf was, and were all of them went... How very... Mysterious... Good chapter!
ElementalGuardianProtector chapter 6 . 6/16/2008
Gee Nissy, reading this makes me feel better. You weren't always the kick-ass authoress you r today! Now, may I add this since everyone should already no... Kakeru's girlfriend's father killed Kyoko in a car addicent and Ky could've saved her, but it would've revealed his secret. Also, Katsuya died from sickness. MANGA-WISE. This chapter was short and nice. It shows how much you've improved! I'm so proud of you Nissy! *wipes away fake tear drop that isn't realy there* lol, Good chapter!
ElementalGuardianProtector chapter 5 . 6/16/2008
Ha ha, ur story goes against the manga and mines doesnt! (sticks tongue out at you) Honda was KATSUYA'S last name... Not Kyoko's! I dont member Kyoko's last name... But manga-wise, Tohru is a full fledged Honda. (lol, u no u love me nissy) I must say, nice chapter. Ah, the ever-so-often-used lost of memory... Always does the trick lol. Me liked this chapter! Vroom! *vanishes*
ElementalGuardianProtector chapter 4 . 6/16/2008
Ah, and Athena makes her appearance! (dn-dn-dn! lol) NIce chapter. Me likey!
ElementalGuardianProtector chapter 3 . 6/16/2008
Ha ha, I didnt need a kleenx, cuz it didn't sadden me at all! *grins proudly* cried for this situation with Hatori and Kana and HAtsuharu And Isuzu already. NOT the one 2 cry over a situation like that again. ESPECIALLY not when I'm eatig happily. (lol, it's 12:54 in the morning, and I'm eating chips! lol) Nice chapter. Her curse sounds JUST LIKE the Sohma curse, only Athena is kinder and crueler than Akito in some ways. I repeat, nice chapter.
ElementalGuardianProtector chapter 2 . 6/16/2008
What does Estelle look like? I didn't see her description... Or maybe I missed it... lol. Nice chapter! I hope she doesn't hurt Shigure TOO badly... lol. Wat does she want with him anyway? Hm... I guess I'll soon find out. Onward!
Fire-Metal-Horse17 chapter 12 . 12/31/2007
why is this story about kyoXtohru, when it is sorted as kyoXrin?

please dont write a sequel, its just not worth it
ElementalGuardianProtector chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
Interesting. I wonder who that girl is...But Mellie-issa, you don't have to be so mean! Yeah, I haven't read the mangas, but let's remember WHO wouldn't let me read them, so just WHOSE fault is it? (glares at Mellie-issa) And for you information, my story is just find! And so is the anime! Humph!

Shigure: High school girls, High school girls! All for me, All for me!

Kagura: Oh Shigure, you perv! (Fist largens as she hits Shigure again aain, running after him while giggling)

Me: Yeah, I liked that episode...AYAME! WHERE ARE YA BUDDY? (Picks up the phone)

Yuki: (towers me and a purple flame surrounds him) Don't. Call. That. Idiot.

Me: Why?

Yuki: Because if you do, I'll make you eat that phone!

Me: ...KAGURA , LOOK AT YUKI! HE'S HARRASING KYO AGAIN!

Kagura: WHAT? (jumps on Yuki and tackles him to the ground) DON'T YOU LAY A HAND ON MY KYOU-KYOU!

Kyo: Don't call me Kyou-Kyou.

Yuki: You're evil. Everything about you is evil.

Me: Yes, yes, I know. I get it from SylphWindDancer.
iceball19 chapter 12 . 5/9/2007
Nice story, I liked it! But, I did get really confused with the other family and who they were. But that's just stupid ol me hahaha! Good job on the story!