Reviews for Dare You to Live
Santi7899 chapter 6 . 3/25
I'm glad u poured a lot of effort in this story, and I commend u for keeping it up until the end. I may not be as good as u in writing stories but I still write with the best I can. Please know that your story is enthralling and I appreciate rereading it from time to time. I am looking forward to having u as a friend and please look for me in Wattpad so that we can chat better. ;)
I hope u have wattpad, so that u can find me :(
just search for dnangel
symphony illusion chapter 15 . 4/27/2015
it's been long since I read Dark/Riku fic, and this new version is really good... Feel's like reading their story again
hitokori midnight chapter 15 . 5/28/2014
Please update this story !
I love you dark !
Lil'Conqueror chapter 15 . 12/15/2013
This was so beautiful and sad at the same time. I thoroughly enjoyed both. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
An Absolutely stunning story, beautiful anst and a maddeningly overwhelming narration, from start to finish. Loved it to pieces. You have a flare for writing these two. I basked in this fic, I simply love me some Dark X Riku, moreso when they are so flawlessly characterized3. How i'd love to see more from you.
darkknight918 chapter 15 . 7/17/2012
I don't like you...YOU LEFT ME WITH A CLIFF HANGER AND YOU AREN'T CONTINUING THE STORY! *deep breath* Now that that's out of the way, good story. (I actually like you but I don't like the way it ended.
DarkAngelBattis chapter 15 . 7/6/2012
awwww so sweet TTwTT
icysweet34 chapter 15 . 7/5/2012
Waah! It's done! :(( It's a very good ending. It wrapped your story pretty well. I just felt sad that.. your story has ended. I actually feel a little lonely inside. I have been a fan of this pair for almost a decade now, and your fiction gave form to my fantasies. Thank you for sharing your fiction to the world. Unfortunately, every story has to end. I'm glad you had already concluded this, but I think I was not yet ready to see it end.

I also feel the same for the manga. Just when I thought I got over the manga already, I learned I didn't. I reread the manga, and the flames began to rise again. I searched for a good fanfic to read (I found yours) and my love for DarkRiku became a wildfire. Thank you. Thank you. How do I express my gratitude?

I don't know how to tell you my feelings exactly. I hope you get the gist.
FalconRukichi chapter 15 . 6/29/2012
Ahhh! Its already fin? So angsty and heavy emotions, but i loved it! Sorry for taking so long to review! Im going to miss this ff... And may i put this and make it my collection?
asga chapter 15 . 6/22/2012
I totally love this story, I hope you can make an epilogue -
anonymous chapter 15 . 6/13/2012
I read the update yesterday and thought about it. Perhaps a short epilogue would be nice. :)
AlmaLucia chapter 15 . 6/12/2012
Awww! I absolutely loved the ending!

Great job on the story! :]
AlmaLucia chapter 14 . 5/11/2012
Awww! This story is so amazing and adorable and sweet! Please update soon! :]
icysweet34 chapter 14 . 4/14/2012
Okay, ElvenDestiny...

I have been (and will always be) a DNAngel fan. I was revisiting the manga, when I felt I needed a fanfic to complete my DarkRiku fetish. I was brought here, to this beautifully written fic. I was drawn to this alternate story. I hope the author would already give the final chapter. Just one more chapter left and I could rest in peace! When will you update?

You definitely have a very unique writing style. Your grammar is almost perfect... The way you narrate is outstanding. This fanfic could not just suppress my excitement! Your plot is also unique... but I could not deny that your story still has some flaws in the flow...