Reviews for Potent Rewards
riverrat1 chapter 6 . 6/5
Sorry, not really my cuppa tea! Everyone is just too out of character. Harry and Snape dancing, and in front of everyone? I don't think so.
I also didn't really like the fact that Snape was basically forcing Harry into that relationship with that potion. I did stick it out and read the whole story because I did like "Danger in the Healing."
zingara1 chapter 6 . 3/2
Really good except for the lack of sex :(
HoneyBear84 chapter 6 . 2/6
Omd loved it lmao, but wish it was longer
ZianaSue chapter 5 . 8/6/2017
I don't remember reading this before, but apparently I have since fanfiction won't let me comment on chapter 6. But here are my thoughts at this point in time:
Well it went from strange beginning to a happy ending. I some what approve. It's to short though, I wanted to read a love scene.
heksie chapter 6 . 1/4/2014
sweet
FatesShadow83 chapter 6 . 12/29/2013
Lovely!
ZianaSue chapter 6 . 3/24/2013
Me likey... It gives me mental pictures I find very intriguing.
sarahsezlove chapter 6 . 3/1/2013
This was absolutely brilliant.
RavenTheHeartlessMaoh chapter 6 . 1/9/2013
Is there a sequal?! It was soooooooo gooooood! I just wish it was longer and with more lemon.
Raven Salazar Potter-Black chapter 6 . 8/27/2012
Bloody hell... I literally moaned at the end! Please continue this! PLEASE!
Rika100 chapter 6 . 4/19/2011
This is great! I love it! _
DeliriousNikki chapter 6 . 1/23/2011
Wow. This was really, really good. I was quite sceptical of the story at first, and after reading the first two chapters or so I was ready to quit reading! I thought this was just one of the ridiculous slave fics which I don't appreciate at all. But, I'm SO glad I kept on reading because this was funny and well written and all in all entertaining.

Thank you for posting it and keep it up :)
Witty Sarcasm chapter 6 . 11/10/2010
Absolutely AMAZING! By far, one of my favorite stories in this pairing!

Fabulously well-written and completely in character! Flowed together very nicely and just...wow.

LOVED IT! Keep up the fantastic writing!
purefaith91 chapter 6 . 8/8/2010
It is so nice to think that two people like Snape and Harry could come together and give each other what they have always needed. I really enjoyed your story and loved the ending. Thanks for sharing. p
Neeshack chapter 6 . 3/22/2010
Fantastic. Really enjoyed the story. The smutty part of me would have enjoyed a little more . . . action/detail?