Reviews for Blue Moon
Lets play x D e a d chapter 8 . 4/26/2007
Ooh! what's the vision?, Hmph, I guess I'll just have to wait *sighs*
ClaudiaDeLioncourt chapter 8 . 4/25/2007
OMG! I love your story! How did you ever come up with that idea? Keep me posted please! Keep going!
edwardlovr026 chapter 8 . 3/15/2007
yay! i feel so special! your welcome for the idea.. i just cant wait for the next chapters! love your story!. is the best out of all the ones i read! if you need anymore help, im here!.. :)
shobbs chapter 8 . 3/10/2007
Agh. Cliffie... :/
edwardlovr026 chapter 7 . 2/24/2007
i love this story so far becasue it isnt like any other of the books soo far

i will help you.. i think you should put in the next chapter that Edward and Bella get home to everyone in the living room- Bella asks what wrong and Carlisle says alice had a vision.. it is about Bella, Edward, and Lyza in car and Lyza says she is a werewolf and she transforms.. Bella and Edward kill her and then Lyza's mom tracks them down and kills them.. (good vision huh?) and then with that help i think you can make up the rest of the chapter.. you can write me a message if you need anymore help.. cuz i love writing stories and helpihng people out.. love the story so far!
Bedlam Flux chapter 7 . 2/24/2007
Hey. Lol, if you need help, I'm here. You can email me, or whatever if you want. Info is in my profile. I love how you said you're not admitting defeat, that's good to know because I love the story.
makoChan06 chapter 6 . 2/16/2007
I LOVE YOUR FIC! Sure Edward is being a bit strange but nonetheless! This Lyza person is very strange as well...I personally don't think that her dad is dying...but I'm almost always wrong...(yup!99.9% of the time!)
La Belle Brunette chapter 6 . 2/16/2007
no figment of ur imagination,i promis. lol i really like this story, its pretty awsome. and you sound alot like me and my best friend:) ya i really love edwards new look. please post quickley
Streaming Radiant Fire chapter 6 . 2/15/2007
im so proud of you bella, you denied edward, something i never thought possible, good job! PLZ UPDATE SOON!
shobbs chapter 6 . 2/15/2007
naughty edward...

Love the story.
just author chapter 6 . 2/15/2007
It's awesoem but please I need to know what the heck is going o with her.I'm finding myself at a lose for ideas...
just author chapter 5 . 2/11/2007
good but I'm soo confused and you're so mean! I want to know NOW! I know I'm selfish.
lovelylifeform chapter 5 . 2/11/2007
hahaha stalker of the night update soon please ]
lovelylifeform chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
o.. suspenseful[sp?] loving it!
Morgan chapter 5 . 2/10/2007
Oh my god! This is one of the best stories i've read on this website of all time! And I am being dead serious! So, I'm begging you! Please! Write more! (Sorry for all of the '!') ]