Reviews for Rising to the Challenge
arashi123 chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
I love the pairing and I definantly agree with you! I reall enjoyed the love scene between them. It was so cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Publish the second part!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Great story; there are a few minor spelling errors (e.g. "Eclair", not "Eclaire" and "Suoh", not "Souh") but it's generally very well-written and in-character. Hopefully you'll consider adding the second chapter when you get the chance.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
You should write more for this story, maybe where Haruhi acts on her curiosity;)
Obsessed Dreamer chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
woow nice!

this was really sexy in a funny sort of way. and the sweet twist at the end made me go into a fangirl mode.

you really got haruhi's character as well as tamaki's.

wonderful story!

p.s.

your bf is a genius for thinking of this title (i love puns too! hahaha)
Shinjuuki chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Its a shame u haven't updated het with a new chapter. Its a real good begin!
lfkdlkfjfd chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
So adorable and absoutley hillarious, Tamaki and Haruhi are are great pair. Since Haruhi's so sensible, she can be the one to keep Tamaki form doing incredibly stupid things!

Heehee, I loved it!
bowlfullofcherries chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
wonderful read. thanks.
TwilightandCanadaforever chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
gd
Mitsukistar chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
This is so cute! I can't believe it was something like that, that brought them together but as long as they are together it works!-
animelvr23 chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
THAT WAS AWESOME! I LOVE IT! FAVORITE! ja ne!~
dog-demon3 chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
THAT WAS FREAKING AWESOME!
Eliannora chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
I love smut ;3

Uhm, I think you actually can? post lemon on fanfiction. I've read some pretty graphic AMAZING smutt, and it was by far the best lemon I've ever come across, and well...

it was on FFnet. o.o

Your story was way too cute. cute. cute.

Now I almost wonder if he did that sometimes, too, crouch in the corner somewhere with a hard-on. oh ho ho ho ~
ScenexCupcake chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
aawwaaww thats so cute i hope u can update soon
Yelo chapter 1 . 1/9/2008